- 53 min ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 2 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 9 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 14 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- Education KEAM 2021 Result Declared For Engineering Entrance Exam, Check Direct Link Here
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Roots For Her Sister Shamita Shetty As The Latter Becomes A Finalist
- News Bengaluru tragedy: 5 family members found dead due to suspected suicide, 2-year-old girl survives
- Finance Submission of Digital Life Certificates To Be Allowed From This Date
- Technology Motorola To Launch Tablet With Stock Android Via Flipkart
- Sports IPL 2021: Action resumes on Sunday; MI face CSK in first match, a recap of teams' standing
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
Fatima Sana Shaikh is making us want to update our fashion wardrobe and slaying it in style with her photoshoots. She gave us two stunning outfit goals and inspired us fashionably. While her one ensemble was about colourful patterns, the other attire was splashed in the shades of blue. Styled by Akshita Singh, we have decoded her two outfits for you.
Fatima Sana Shaikh's Patterned Shirt
This gorgeous shirt of Fatima Sana Shaikh was from a thrift store and it was about pattern play. It was a collared shirt that was full-sleeved and featured playful patterns. The shirt was multi-hued and accentuated by muted hues in the shades of mustard, blue, and red. The makeup was highlighted by natural tones and glossy-pink lip shade. The contoured cheekbones and subtle eye makeup also upped her look. The side-parted copper tresses rounded out her avatar.
Fatima Sana Shaikh's Blue Look
The actress looked amazing in her all-blue outfit. Her outfit was from the label, Nikita Mhaisalkar and consisted of a sleeveless cropped top and straight-fit denims. The quilted and patterned jacket went well with her ensemble and this whole combination made for an awesome street-style wear. She paired her ensemble with pointed white shoes. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and soft eye makeup. The softly-curled highlighted tresses completed her look.
Fatima Sana Shaikh looked gorgeous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Bharat Rawail