- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- News Why #ScientistSisodia is trending?
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Healthy eating is about eating more of whole foods, real foods and the unprocessed foods. That itself makes a lot of difference.
Also Read: Why You Must Chew Your Foods Properly
The food you eat needs to increase your energy levels, help your overall health and should also be able to prevent health issues in the long run.
Also, healthy eating is not about following fad diets. It is a lifestyle and a commitment. Also, your approach towards eating should be practical and closer to your current reality.
Also Read: The Simplest Way To Exercise
Now, let us discuss about certain principles of healthy eating.
Eat natural foods and stay away from packaged processed foods. This is the first rule which keeps you healthy. All packaged foods contain artificial ingredients.
To keep your blood sugar levels stable and your cravings under control, eat 5-6 small meals everyday instead of going for heavy meals.
Treat both salt and sugar as enemies. Eat them in limited quantities.
Ensure that every meal of yours contains some amount of protein, carbohydrates and also some amount of fat. Most of us eat more of carbs and fat and ignore protein.
Stay away from liquid calories. When you drink a sugary beverage, you will unknowingly consume excess empty calories.
Consume unrefined products and stay away from refined products whether it is rice, wheat or flour. So, choose brown rice and brown bread.
Match your diet and calorie consumption depending upon your activity levels. This will help you stay in shape without accumulating extra pounds.