- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 14 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 14 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 15 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- News PM Modi to attend two debates in upcoming UNGA session
- Technology What The Yellow, Orange, And Green Dots In iOS 14 Indicate?
- Finance Sundaram Bluechip Fund: Should You Invest?
- Education SBI 2-Year Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020, Apply Before October 8
- Sports Reed claims US Open lead as Tiger, Spieth and Mickelson miss cut
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Kalki Koechlin's latest ensemble by Sabyasachi was awe-inspiring and definitely a lot about layering. Her attire broke the conventional boxes and surpassed the geographical barriers. Apart from her outfit, Kalki's makeup and styling was also beautifully done. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
We could have easily called it a maximalist ensemble but on a closer look, Kalki's attire looked minimal with prints and hues. Her outfit consisted of a Mughal-inspired anarkali- slightly short of the full length and she paired it with pyjamis. It was dipped in an ivory hue with a sprinkle of soft gold-toned accents. Kalki's kurta was intricately bordered and the structure was flared. Her kurta got accentuated by an armour-like covering that was adorned with calico-styled blue-hued floral accents. Adding to that, the signature Sabyasachi belt gave her attire a luxurious touch.
She also wore an asymmetrical jacket, which we thought had an androgynous touch and was marked by baggy sleeves. It was a long jacket, which also came alive with blue chintz floral details. Her ensemble came from the latest, Kashgaar Bazaar of the designer, which he showed recently to mark his 20 years in the industry. Kalki wore embellished juttis from Dyuti Bansal, which complemented her outfit. She accessorised her look with an oxidised neckpiece from Sangeeta Boochra, which notched up her stylish avatar.
The makeup was beautifully done and a break from the usual dewy and nude tones. Perfect fot hot and humid weather, her makeup was highlighted by a minty pink lip shade and a dramatic smoky kohl. The fringed pixie cut rounded out her avatar. Kalki looked a class apart. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.