- 31 min ago Hina Khan’s Party-Perfect Look In Stylish Hoodie, Shorts, And Silver Boots Turns On Our Disco Mood
- 1 hr ago Gandhi Jayanti 2020: Inspiring Quotes By Mahatma Gandhi That Will Empower You
- 1 hr ago The Best Ways To Manage An Oily T-Zone
- 3 hrs ago 15 Warning Signs And Symptoms Of Diabetes In Women Above 40
- Travel Best Places to Visit in West Bengal in October 2020
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G India Launch Set For October 5; Should You Buy?
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Ex-Contestant Karate Kalyani Says Devi Nagavalli's Eviction Was Unfair
- News Hathras gang-rape case: Akhilesh Yadav slams Centre, says BJP is showing its true colours
- Finance IndusInd Bank Top Index Gainer, Brokerages See Up To 26% Upside
- Sports Rajasthan Royals failed to adapt to a slow pitch: Robin Uthappa
- Education RBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared
- Automobiles Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 44.90 Lakh
Kalki Koechlin is among the rare actresses in the Hindi film industry, who always has something special to treat her fans with. From her maternity looks to her throwback pictures, she always has unique fashion goals for all of us. Recently, the Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani actress took to her Instagram feed to share a few throwback pictures from the IIFA Awards 2017. Dressed in a pretty pink gown, Kalki looked very pretty. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
So, for the event, Kalki Koechlin was decked up in a net-sleeved pink flared gown, which came from the brand Gucci. Her easy-breezy gown was accentuated by heavy ruffle-detailing while the short trail added stylish quotient to her look. Her gown also featured circular flounce on the sleeves that enhanced the look of her gown. Kalki ditched accessories.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara actress slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, light eye shadow, soft blush, and dark pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her sleek tresses into a half-hairdo and let the remaining ones loose.
We really liked this gown of Kalki Koechlin and it's what you should add to your fashion wardrobe right away for upcoming events. What do you think about her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kalki Koechlin