- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: PCB denies rift between players and coach
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kalki Koechlin always leaves us speechless with her fashion statements. She has a very unapologetic fashion sense and the seasoned actress believes in experimenting a lot. She wore an all-black ensemble, which left us stunned and was designed by Swapnil Shinde. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Kalki graced the Hidesign event and wore a dramatic number for the occasion. Her black dress consisted of asymmetrical neckline and volumionous bishop sleeves. The bodice of her attire was figure-hugging and the skirt was structured with metallic accents and strings. The skirt was also accentuated by tassels. Kalki colour-blocked her ensemble with golden pointed pumps, which went well with her look.
She accessorised her look with gold metallic hoop earrings from Radhika Agrawal Jewels. The makeup was beautifully done with a deep pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The fringe pixie cut rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Kalki was a vision to behold in her dress. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.