- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kalki Koechlin was out with the cast of 'Made In Heaven' for a new series launch and she looked classy in her attire. Her latest ensemble was a Shivan & Narresh jumpsuit, which totally gave us tropical vacay-wear goals. Kalki's ensemble boasted lush arrangement of flowers and pastel hues. In a nutshell, her attire was absolutely spring-worthy.
The seasoned actress wore the designer duo's Palmera jumpsuit. It was a cut-out jumpsuit, which was accentuated by nuanced details and featured sharp edges. Tailored to perfection, this jumpsuit of hers featured a deep V-neckline bodice and straight-fit pyjamas. It was figure-flattering attire, which was splashed in the lightest shade of pink and adorned with multi-hued floral accents and bold green leaves.
It was a cheerful ensemble and Kalki paired it with complementing pointed pumps. She accessorised her look with gold oval earrings, which came from the label 1011. Her makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and the blow-dried pixie cut added definitions to her look. So, how did you find Kalki Koechlin's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.