- 27 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kalki Koechlin always impress us with her fashion statements. The seasoned actress has a very distinctive fashion sensibility and never gets into the trend race. She recently wore a stunning outfit from the label, Kanelle. Backed by comfort, her ensemble was again anti-trend. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Kalki wore a floral ensemble, which consisted of a round-necked top and pyjamas. It was quarter-sleeved top that was flared but the matching belt added a structure to her attire. The pyjamas were straight-fit but slightly towards the flared side. It was a beige-hued attire, which had a subtle sprinkle of pink-hued floral accents.
The actress paired her ensemble with pointed shiny pumps from the label, Zara. She carried a classy brown textured bag with her, which was from Hidesign. Kalki accessorised her look with delicate studs. Her makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The soft kohl upped her look and the pixie cut completed her stylish avatar. She wore this attire for the Flipkart event in Bengaluru. So, what do you think about Kalki Koechlin's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.