- 11 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 11 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 12 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 12 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- News Chandrayaan 2 launched: ISRO now sets eye on mission to study the Sun
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Kalki Koechlin always impress us with her fashion statements. The seasoned actress has a very distinctive fashion sensibility and never gets into the trend race. She recently wore a stunning outfit from the label, Kanelle. Backed by comfort, her ensemble was again anti-trend. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Kalki wore a floral ensemble, which consisted of a round-necked top and pyjamas. It was quarter-sleeved top that was flared but the matching belt added a structure to her attire. The pyjamas were straight-fit but slightly towards the flared side. It was a beige-hued attire, which had a subtle sprinkle of pink-hued floral accents.
The actress paired her ensemble with pointed shiny pumps from the label, Zara. She carried a classy brown textured bag with her, which was from Hidesign. Kalki accessorised her look with delicate studs. Her makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The soft kohl upped her look and the pixie cut completed her stylish avatar. She wore this attire for the Flipkart event in Bengaluru. So, what do you think about Kalki Koechlin's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.