TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Mid-day at work and feeling the strain? Well, let Kalki Koechlin make your day better with her latest fashion statement. Posed casually against the lush green backdrop, Kalki was a vision to behold in her pink dress. She made us reminiscent of the good old days when we would sit in the garden in our pastel outfits.
She wore an attire that seemed comfortable and soothing. It was a pink flora linen silk tunic by Anavila and with this, she gave us a summer fashion goal in winters or perhaps she beckoned us to take a break. It was a round-necked outfit with slightly puffed three-quarter sleeves. The silhouette was layered and flared but with a knot on the side. Her tunic is definitely made for a long day.
Kalki paired her plain-hued ensemble with white pencil heels that colour-blocked her ensemble. She accessorised her look with delicate drop earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the pixie cut rounded out her cute avatar.
We absolutely loved Kalki Koechlin's attire. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.