- 9 min ago Rose Day (Welfare of Cancer patients): What Should You Not Eat When You Have Cancer?
- 2 hrs ago To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- Movies Ka Pae Ranasingam On Zee Plex: Netizens Troll Makers, Say AC Theatres Charge Less Than Them
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Sports Why Cengiz Under looks to be a great signing for Brendan Rodgers
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Well, ex-partners can be friends too! Gone are the days, when exes wouldn't even look at each other. Now you see Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor are still good friends and so are Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. But the latest one that we are talking about is Anurag Kashyap and Kalki Koechlin. These two were spotted together at 'Manmarziyaan' screening and Kalki looked very elegant in her ethnic wear. Anurag kept it simple and casual.
So, Kalki donned a quirky sari and looked just stunning. We love her new pixie cut and her sari certainly celebrated Indian textile heritage. Her chic sari was dipped in muted tones and was pretty attractive to look at. With this sari of hers, Kalki made a strong case for the understated colours. Her sari was accentuated by contrasts.
While her full-sleeved and partially backless blouse was dipped in a pristine white shade, her sari was splashed in an earthy grey hue and came alive because of texture. Her drape, on the other hand, colour-blocked her sari and blouse as it was highlighted by black colour and featured white-hued abstract patterns.
Kalki completed her look with white-coloured sandals and delicate earrings. Her makeup was light and refreshing.
So, how did you find Kalki Koechlin's sari? We thought it was wonderful and yes, we have got our moment of the day.