Kalki Koechlin was the muse for designer Gaurav Katta on the final day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. She wore a western outfit, which reflected Indian traditional sensibilities as well. Kalki's gown was Victorian and the actress looked like a dream come true in it.
Her medieval-era inspired gown was accentuated by a light purple shade, which we thought brought alive the subtle sophistication of the noble women of that era. Her off-shoulder gown was defined by sharp edges and nuanced details. It was a structured piece and was beautifully embellished. While the quarter-sleeved bodice of her attire was marked by intricate embroidery, the skirt was pleated and was enhanced by minimal embellishments.
The subtly done tulle drape also spruced up her attire and gave her ensemble a romantic touch. The dark blue belt contrasted her gown and the sheer clip hat gave her look an aristocratic touch. Kalki's makeup was light and marked by light pink lip shade, while her bun completed her look. She wore statement studs to notch up her look to a whole new level.
Kalki Koechlin was a vision to behold. How did you find her attire? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship