- 13 hrs ago Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- 1 day ago From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- 1 day ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 1 day ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: List Of Phones To Launch iQoo Z5 5G, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Oppo A And More
- News Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi stops vehicle to wish newly-married couple
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Grand Finale Highlights: Arjun Bijlani Wins The Show; Divyanka Is The First Runner-Up
- Finance 8 Countries Where Rupee Is Stronger
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
The monstrous summer is back. The heat outside is becoming unbearable with every passing day. It is extremely crucial to keep your body cool in this sweltering heat. Drinking water and juices are important if you want to prevent dehydration. Apart from that eating fruits and vegetables which contain lot of water also helps to keep your body cool and prevents dehydration.
One such fruit which is found abundantly during the summer season is the red and juicy watermelon. Watermelons have a high water content. It helps to keep your body cool and meets up the water requirement to fight the high temperatures. Watermelon is also a fruit which the kids love to relish. The attractive red colour of this tasty and juicy fruit is enough to tempt your picky eaters so you do not have to break your head to make them eat it.
To make watermelon all the more interesting, Boldsky brings to you a list of seven mouthwatering watermelon recipes which is sure to give your taste-buds a chilling thrill. So, check out these 7 refreshing watermelon recipes for summer.
Why not enjoy watermelons this season with a different punch? Perfect for your child's taste buds and also for gatherings, melon melody is a tasty and attractive punch which actually reminds us of a martini drink.
Sesame seeds are very healthy seeds. Have them in your diet daily to fight against diseases and stay energetic whole day. Watermelon salad with sesame seeds is a healthy fruit salad.
If you are organising a summer party, make sure your menu includes a variety of summer special recipes. Get in ice creams and golas to beat the summer heat and refresh everyone's mood. Also include summer fruits such as mangoes, watermelon and lichis, in your menu. Try one such summer recipe of watermelon popsicles to brush up everyone in your party.
Watermelons are great fruits for diet as they contain more water and help in improving digestion. It is always better to eat fruits directly rather than making its juice. Make a note on how to prepare the tasty watermelon punch recipe.
You can prepare lip smacking smoothies using the water-rich watermelon. Blend the red juicy fruit with yogurt and prepare a delicious summer drink. The smoothie is healthy as well. Watermelon is rich in water which keeps you hydrated and yogurt on the other side is rich in calcium and healthy bacteria which aids digestion.
If you are one of the fruit juice lovers, then here is a simple watermelon juice recipe prepared in Indian style. The masala watermelon juice has aromatic spices like cumin seeds powder, chaat masala which makes it a tangy yet sweet beverage. Take a look.
You might think that watermelon and cheese might not be a good combination. But, these ingredients can be used together not just to make salads but to prepare amazing kebabs! Who says that kebabs are only delicious when they are made with chicken or meat? You can make vegetable kebab with watermelons.