- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 27 May 2020
- 4 hrs ago Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- 10 hrs ago Smallpox: History, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 11 hrs ago Can Drinking Water Improve Your Immune System?
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Automobiles Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Watermelon salad with sesame seed recipe:
1 pound watermelon cut into chunks
10-12 water chestnuts (panifal), drained and halved
3/4 ounces sesame seeds
1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
1/2 tsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
2 tbsps white sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 dash fish sauce
1 tsp salt
Directions to make watermelon salad with sesame seed recipe
1. Combine the watermelon, water chestnuts, sesame seeds, salt, garlic cloves, and coriander leaves in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk the raspberry vinegar, white sugar, sesame oil, and fish sauce in a small bowl.
3. Pour the whisked liquid over the watermelon salad mixture and mix well.
4. Keep it in refrigerator for sometime till it cools.
Watermelon salad with sesame seed recipe is ready. Serve it cold!