- 23 min ago 12 Safe And Effective Tips For Diabetic Foot Care
- 38 min ago Lyrics And Meaning Of The Mahamrityunjay Mantra In English And Sanskrit
- 53 min ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Internet Ablaze With Her Stunning Photoshoot In An All Black Attire
- 1 hr ago Goat Cheese: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- Technology Vi Refarming 3G Sites In Bengaluru To Offer High Speed 4G Network
- Sports JK Tyre unveils star-studded team for the upcoming FMSCI Indian National Rally Championship 2020
- Movies Sonu Sood On Having An Educational Institute’s Department Named After Him: Greatest Honour Of My Of Life
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- News Pak court sentences JuD chief Hafiz Saeed’s spokesman to 15 years in jail in terror financing case
- Education A Mass Digitisation Trend To Bring Fresh Growth To Tech Spending in 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Smoothies are one of the most popular summer drinks which is healthy, filling and tasty too. They are prepared using different ingredients especially seasonal fruits. Smoothies are served in breakfast and is a delicious treat to beat the summer heat.
As seasonal summer fruits like watermelon, mangoes are available in the market, here is a simple smoothie recipe which is prepared using the red and juicy, watermelon. You can prepare lip smacking smoothies using the water-rich watermelon. Blend the red juicy fruit with yogurt and prepare a delicious summer drink. The smoothie is healthy as well. Watermelon is rich in water which keeps you hydrated and yogurt on the other side is rich in calcium and healthy bacteria which aids digestion. Moreover, this smoothie is perfect for summer weight loss. Take a look at the recipe.
Watermelon With Yogurt Smoothie Recipe:
Serves: 2 glasses
Preparation time: 10 minutes
1. Watermelon- 1 cup
2. Banana- 1 (optional)
3. Greek vanilla yogurt- ½ cup
4. Ice cubes- a few
5. Sugar- ½ tsp
1. Cut the banana into pieces.
2. In a blender, blend the watermelon without the seeds. Add the bananas, vanilla yogurt and a little water if required.
3. Blend again and then add sugar. Blend till the sugar dissolves.
4. Add ice cubes in a glass and then pour the watermelon smoothie.
Watermelon with yogurt smoothie is ready to drink. Serve it chilled.