- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Automobiles Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Smoothies are one of the most popular summer drinks which is healthy, filling and tasty too. They are prepared using different ingredients especially seasonal fruits. Smoothies are served in breakfast and is a delicious treat to beat the summer heat.
As seasonal summer fruits like watermelon, mangoes are available in the market, here is a simple smoothie recipe which is prepared using the red and juicy, watermelon. You can prepare lip smacking smoothies using the water-rich watermelon. Blend the red juicy fruit with yogurt and prepare a delicious summer drink. The smoothie is healthy as well. Watermelon is rich in water which keeps you hydrated and yogurt on the other side is rich in calcium and healthy bacteria which aids digestion. Moreover, this smoothie is perfect for summer weight loss. Take a look at the recipe.
Watermelon With Yogurt Smoothie Recipe:
Serves: 2 glasses
Preparation time: 10 minutes
1. Watermelon- 1 cup
2. Banana- 1 (optional)
3. Greek vanilla yogurt- ½ cup
4. Ice cubes- a few
5. Sugar- ½ tsp
1. Cut the banana into pieces.
2. In a blender, blend the watermelon without the seeds. Add the bananas, vanilla yogurt and a little water if required.
3. Blend again and then add sugar. Blend till the sugar dissolves.
4. Add ice cubes in a glass and then pour the watermelon smoothie.
Watermelon with yogurt smoothie is ready to drink. Serve it chilled.