- 42 min ago 12 Safe And Effective Tips For Diabetic Foot Care
- 57 min ago Lyrics And Meaning Of The Mahamrityunjay Mantra In English And Sanskrit
- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Internet Ablaze With Her Stunning Photoshoot In An All Black Attire
- 1 hr ago Goat Cheese: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- Movies Sana Saeed On Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: It Never Felt Like ‘Oh My God, You Are Working With Shah Rukh Khan’
- Technology Vi Refarming 3G Sites In Bengaluru To Offer High Speed 4G Network
- Sports JK Tyre unveils star-studded team for the upcoming FMSCI Indian National Rally Championship 2020
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- News NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- Education A Mass Digitisation Trend To Bring Fresh Growth To Tech Spending in 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Watermelon being a rich source of vitamins, minerals, lycopene and other essential nutrients is an ideal food in both raw or crushed form. And are even available with a red, orange or yellow flesh. The red ones being more popular is ideal for making martini's and melody's. As we associate mango to yellow, similarly for us watermelon means a fruit which is ideally red in colour.
Melon Melody is extremely tangy fruity punch that can go well on all occasions. Let us have a look at the prime ingredients and recipe of Melon Melody.
Ingredients For Melon Melody: (Serves 4)
- Punch Bowl- 1
- Glasses- 4
- Mellon Baller- 1
- Watermelon- ½
- Raspberry Jelly Crystal- 2 packets
- Vanilla Ice Cream- 4 scoops
- Faluda- 50gms
- Crushed Ice- 3 cups
- Mint (pudina) leaves- 10-12
- Cherry- 4
Procedure Of Making Melon Melody:
- Cut the watermelon and remove the skin and the seeds of the melon.
- Use the smaller side of the melon baller to cut the melon into small cubes.
- Now boil the raspberry jelly crystals in about 5-6 cups of water and keep them aside.
- Mix the watermelon cubes and the raspberry jelly in a bowl; refrigerate it until cold.
- Dip the faluda in water for some time and then strain it.
- Keep the strained faluda inside the refrigerator to cool.
- Now take the glasses and put 1 cup of crushed ice into each one of them.
- Put the frozen watermelon and raspberry jelly over the crushed ice in the glasses and then add some faluda over it.
- Again put some frozen watermelon over the faluda.
- Finally, its time to put one scoop of ice cream over each glass.
- For the final garnishing put some mint (pudina) leaves and a cherry on top of each serving glass.
- Your Melon Melody is ready to be served now.
This yummy Melon Melody recipe will surely fetch you compliments both from your family members and guests.