- 24 min ago Daily Horoscope: 27 May 2020
- 4 hrs ago Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- 9 hrs ago Smallpox: History, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago Can Drinking Water Improve Your Immune System?
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Automobiles Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Summer parties can be fun with delicacies. If you are organising a summer party, make sure your menu includes a variety of summer special recipes. Your guests would appreciate to have summer fruits while enjoying the party. Get in ice creams and golas to beat the summer heat and refresh everyone's mood. Also include summer fruits such as mangoes, watermelon and lichis, in your menu. Try one such summer recipe of watermelon popsicles to brush up everyone in your party.
Recipe to make watermelon popsicles:
1 watermelon, seedless
½ cup strawberries, cut into halves
½ cup sugar
4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
8-10 pop molds of 2-3 inches each
Directions to make watermelon popsicles, a chilling summer recipe:
1. Blend watermelon into a puree. You can add little water but make sure that the quantity of water is less. Strain and pour in a bowl.
2. Now blend the strawberries into a puree. Strain it after blending and add to the watermelon puree.
3. Add sugar and stir well till it dissolves completely. Now pour the lemon juice and mix again.
4. Take pop molds and pour the mix. Insert the stick in middle of each mold. Freeze the popsicles until they become solid (approximately 4-5 hours).
5. After the popsicles become solid, take them out and leave for 5 minutes. Now gently, hold the stick and pull out the popsicles. Serve chilled.
The fruity pops is all ready to surprise your guests. Enjoy sucking the watermelon flavour! Share your interesting ideas using summer fruits.