- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Best Playing 11 details
- News Senior Kashmiri leaders likely to attend 'Gupkar alliance'; To meet at Mehbooba Mufti's residence to
- Movies Sulthan First Look Featuring Karthi-Rashmika Mandanna To Be Out On October 26 At 10 AM
- Technology Video: iPhone 12 Teardown Reveals Key Functionality, 5G Components
- Automobiles New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- Finance IT Stocks Beat Nifty By 39%, Here Are Some Stocks To Buy
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Summer parties can be fun with delicacies. If you are organising a summer party, make sure your menu includes a variety of summer special recipes. Your guests would appreciate to have summer fruits while enjoying the party. Get in ice creams and golas to beat the summer heat and refresh everyone's mood. Also include summer fruits such as mangoes, watermelon and lichis, in your menu. Try one such summer recipe of watermelon popsicles to brush up everyone in your party.
Recipe to make watermelon popsicles:
1 watermelon, seedless
½ cup strawberries, cut into halves
½ cup sugar
4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
8-10 pop molds of 2-3 inches each
Directions to make watermelon popsicles, a chilling summer recipe:
1. Blend watermelon into a puree. You can add little water but make sure that the quantity of water is less. Strain and pour in a bowl.
2. Now blend the strawberries into a puree. Strain it after blending and add to the watermelon puree.
3. Add sugar and stir well till it dissolves completely. Now pour the lemon juice and mix again.
4. Take pop molds and pour the mix. Insert the stick in middle of each mold. Freeze the popsicles until they become solid (approximately 4-5 hours).
5. After the popsicles become solid, take them out and leave for 5 minutes. Now gently, hold the stick and pull out the popsicles. Serve chilled.
The fruity pops is all ready to surprise your guests. Enjoy sucking the watermelon flavour! Share your interesting ideas using summer fruits.