- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Automobiles Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Watermelon is one of the most favourite fruits of everyone. As it is the season of watermelon, you can relish the juicy red watery fruit to have a healthy body. Watermelon is one of the fruits which has many health benefits.
It would be interesting to know that a glass of watermelon juice every day keeps a lot of health conditions away. For example, watermelon juice keeps you hydrated, regulates blood pressure,cleanses kidneys and many more. Moreover, watermelon juice has skin benefits as well.
Many people are used to having fruit juice in breakfast. If you are one of the fruit juice lovers, then here is a simple watermelon juice recipe prepared in Indian style. The masala watermelon juice has aromatic spices like cumin seeds powder, chaat masala which makes it a tangy yet sweet beverage. Take a look...
Masala Watermelon Melon Juice:
Serves: 1 glass
Preparation time: 10 minutes
1. Watermelon- 1 cup
2. Cumin seeds- 1tsp
3. Red chilli powder- a pinch
4. Chaat masala- a pinch
5. Salt- as per taste
6. Water- as required
1. Heat a griddle. Add the cumin seeds and roast on a high flame till it turns dark brown.
2. Let it cool and then make a powder by grinding it. Keep it aside.
3. Meanwhile, grind watermelon with very little water.
4. Now add the remaining ingredients namely, cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder, salt and chaat masala.
5. Grind it again for a few seconds and pour in a glass.
If you want, you can add some ice cubes and serve it chilled.