- 54 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- 2 hrs ago The Brit Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Makes A Retro Splash With Her Yellow Dress And Puffed Hairdo; Wins Big!
- 2 hrs ago Bulletproof Coffee Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It Some Simple Steps
- 3 hrs ago All You Need To Know About Sputnik V, A New COVID-19 Vaccine Approved In India
- Sports If England's best players stand together, they will play IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen on ECB no
- Automobiles Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
The season of mangoes is here. From the tangy raw mangoes to the juicy and sweet pulpy ripe ones, you can enjoy the 'king of all fruits' throughout summers. Before the juicy and pulpy mangoes come in the market, it is the raw green mangoes which arrive first.
There are many recipes that are prepared using raw mangoes. Kacha aam ki chutney is one of the most popular side dishes which is prepared using the raw mangoes. Although it has different names in various places, the aam chutney is a sweet and tangy treat for the aam lovers.
Aam ki chutney is a very quick recipe which can be prepared in just 10 minutes. The raw green mangoes can either be grated or cut into medium sized pieces. They are mixed with spices like red chilli powder, ajwain and black sesame seeds. Sugar and salt are added to prepare the lip-smacking side dish. If you want an excuse to prepare a dish using raw green mangoes, then try this recipe.
Aam Ki Chutney: Raw Mangoes Recipe
Serves: 1 small bowl
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. Raw green mango- 1
2. Red chilli powder- 1tsp
3. Fenugreek seeds- a pinch
4. Cumin seeds- a pinch
5. Mustard seeds- a pinch
6. Bay leaf- 1
7. Turmeric powder- 1tsp
8. Sugar- 12tsp
9. Salt- as per taste
10. Oil- 1tsp
11. Water- ¼ cup
1. Cut the raw mango into medium sized pieces. You can either peel them or simply cut them into pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Season with bay leaf. Add fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
3. Now add the mango slices and then mix well.
4. Add salt, sugar, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well.
5. Pour little water and mix well. Pressure cook for the duration of 1 whistle.
Aam chutney is ready to eat. Serve it with roti or as a side dish with rice and dal. You can also store the chutney in refrigerator for a week.