- 3 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- 1 hr ago The Brit Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Makes A Retro Splash With Her Yellow Dress And Puffed Hairdo; Wins Big!
- 1 hr ago Bulletproof Coffee Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It Some Simple Steps
- 2 hrs ago All You Need To Know About Sputnik V, A New COVID-19 Vaccine Approved In India
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Sports Arjuna winning former TT player V Chandrasekhar dies due to COVID complications; Sathiyan, Sharath condole
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Movies Salman Khan's Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai Will Not Be Screened In Hyderabad Theatres, Here's Why
- Automobiles Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
You might think that watermelon and cheese might not be a good combination. But, these ingredients can be used together not just to make salads but to prepare amazing kebabs! Who says that kebabs are only delicious when they are made with chicken or meat? You can make vegetable kebab with ingredients such as paneer, green vegetables and fruits. Yes! We give you a recipe in which fruits such as watermelon is used to make kebab. Check out the easy steps to make watermelon kebabs with cheese.
Watermelon, de-seeded and chopped- ½cup
Boiled potato, grated- 2 medium sized
Feta cheese or tofu- ½cup
Onion, sliced or chopped- 1 medium sized
Ginger, minced- ½tsp
Green chillies, chopped- 4-5
Spinach, chopped- 2tbsp (optional)
Gram flour (besan)- 2tbsp
Cornflour- 1 cup
Water- 1 cup
Bread crumbs- ½ cup
Fresh mint leaves- 2tsp
Oil for frying
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Directions to make watermelon cheese kebab:
- Mix all the ingredients except watermelon, corn flour and bread crumbs. Make small kebabs out of this paste.
- Now, make a small hole in between the kebab pieces. It should look like a stuffing hole. Insert few pieces of watermelon in the centre.
- Close the kebab ball again and seal it. You should do this with your fingertips. Use cornflour if the paste is sticky on your fingers.
- While sealing the kebabs after stuffing, you can go creative by using different shapes moulds such as oval, square or triangle.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium flame. Put breadcrumbs in a plate.
- Meanwhile, add corn flour and water in a bowl. Make a thick batter and dip the kebab pieces in the batter.
- Coat the kebab pieces with breadcrumbs. Now fry the pieces in oil until they turn golden brown. The kebabs should look crisp.
- Strain in paper towels and serve hot.
Watermelon kebabs are ready to eat! Garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve it with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney as an evening snack.