- 10 min ago Daily Horoscope: 27 May 2020
- 4 hrs ago Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- 9 hrs ago Smallpox: History, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago Can Drinking Water Improve Your Immune System?
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Automobiles Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
You might think that watermelon and cheese might not be a good combination. But, these ingredients can be used together not just to make salads but to prepare amazing kebabs! Who says that kebabs are only delicious when they are made with chicken or meat? You can make vegetable kebab with ingredients such as paneer, green vegetables and fruits. Yes! We give you a recipe in which fruits such as watermelon is used to make kebab. Check out the easy steps to make watermelon kebabs with cheese.
Watermelon, de-seeded and chopped- ½cup
Boiled potato, grated- 2 medium sized
Feta cheese or tofu- ½cup
Onion, sliced or chopped- 1 medium sized
Ginger, minced- ½tsp
Green chillies, chopped- 4-5
Spinach, chopped- 2tbsp (optional)
Gram flour (besan)- 2tbsp
Cornflour- 1 cup
Water- 1 cup
Bread crumbs- ½ cup
Fresh mint leaves- 2tsp
Oil for frying
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Directions to make watermelon cheese kebab:
- Mix all the ingredients except watermelon, corn flour and bread crumbs. Make small kebabs out of this paste.
- Now, make a small hole in between the kebab pieces. It should look like a stuffing hole. Insert few pieces of watermelon in the centre.
- Close the kebab ball again and seal it. You should do this with your fingertips. Use cornflour if the paste is sticky on your fingers.
- While sealing the kebabs after stuffing, you can go creative by using different shapes moulds such as oval, square or triangle.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium flame. Put breadcrumbs in a plate.
- Meanwhile, add corn flour and water in a bowl. Make a thick batter and dip the kebab pieces in the batter.
- Coat the kebab pieces with breadcrumbs. Now fry the pieces in oil until they turn golden brown. The kebabs should look crisp.
- Strain in paper towels and serve hot.
Watermelon kebabs are ready to eat! Garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve it with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney as an evening snack.