We all know that the blood that flows in all of us is same in colour. But when it comes to its type, we all have different types of blood in us. There are 4 types namely A, B, Ab, O.
Now, do you really need to know about your blood group? How does it help? Well, there are some benefits if you know what type of blood flows in you.
Also Read: Is It Bad To Skip Breakfast?
Every blood group comes with different set of needs, qualities and requirements. So, if you know your type, you can research more on what kind of a lifestyle suits you. That helps you tailor-make your lifestyle in such a way that you stay healthy. Read on...
Each blood group benefits from different foods. For example, if your blood type is A, vegetables are healthy for you, not meat. If your blood type is O, you may need fish and meat as your body needs more protein. B group people may need to eat red meat and avoid other types of meat. Those of blood type AB can benefit from seafood and lean meat. So, knowing your blood group helps you understand what kind of foods benefit you better.
People of some blood groups get stressed up faster than others (example: O type). So, if you know your blood group, you can find better ways to relax and avoid stress.
Each blood group is vulnerable to certain health issues. If you know your blood type, you will be able to research on the health conditions that you need to be careful about.
Also Read: How To Live Longer
Each blood group comes with a set of qualities. For example, people of type A are generally artistic and peaceful; people of O type are social, confident, creative; people of B are strong and independent; people of AB type are reliable, shy, caring and responsible.
Depending upon your blood group, your partner's blood group and your child's group, it could be easier to determine the health issues one might experience.
Some blood types accumulate belly fat faster than others. For example, O type is fast to build belly fat whereas people of A type are said to rarely suffer belly fat buildup.
Also Read: Nutritional Tips To Maintain Your Curves
Some blood groups are said to conceive sooner than others.
You can also choose a suitable workout if you know your blood type. For example, people of B type can choose martial arts or tennis or any activity which is challenging whereas people of type A can choose something relaxing like yoga.
In case of an emergency, if you know your blood group, you will be given faster treatment as your doctor doesn't need to spend time on identifying your blood group.
Also Read: How To Walk Right To Lose Weight
- Did You Know Impure Blood Can Cause These 8 Major Diseases?
- Drinking This Homemade Tea Can Help Reduce Stomach Bloating & Constipation Fast!
- 7 Myths About The Human Body Which Can Cause Serious Health Damage!
- Got Heat Boils On Your Scalp? Here Are The Reasons Behind It
- Include These Fruits In Your Diet To Control Cholesterol
- 8 Important Things To Know About Drinking More Water
- Father's Day 2018: 6 Tips To Aid Longevity In Men
- Did You Know These Simple Tips To Make Your Smoothies Healthier?
- Here Are 5 Ways To Make Your Child Eat Healthy, Say Experts
- World Blood Donor Day: Diet Before And After Donating Blood
- Here Are The Consequences Of Poor Physical Health
- 25 Amazing Skin, Hair, And Health Benefits Of Sapota