- 8 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- News 4 Keralites on board British-flagged oil tanker seized by Iran: CM urges Centre to ensure safety
- Sports Mark Wood eyes Ashes role despite injury blow
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Those who are busy, skip the morning meal. Some people who don't feel hungry in the morning may also feel like skipping the breakfast.
But a majority of the health experts say that skipping the morning meal is dangerous. But there are a group of fasting enthusiasts who say that intermittent fasting is healthier than eating breakfast.
Also Read: The Egg Diet To Lose 15 Pounds In 15 Days
Well, there are surely some positive aspects of following intermittent fasting. But when the right amount of calories and nutrients are not consumed and the right levels of activity are not maintained, intermittent fasting could backfire.
For others like us who don't have time to count calories or workout, skipping breakfast could be disastrous. Let us discuss more...
If you skip your morning meal, your risk of type 2 diabetes may increase. Insulin resistance and hormonal issues may arise. Even the risk of hypertension and cardiovascular issues may increase.
Also Read: This Is How Your Salad Should Be
Your blood sugar levels may dip and this could make your day frustrating. Yes, your moods get affected if you don't eat anything.
Your focus levels may increase. Some people who skip breakfast tend to have a sharper focus in the morning. But here, it is important to get all the necessary nutrients in the other meals of the day.
Skipping the morning meal may also rise the acidity levels. The acid in the stomach could hurt the linings when no food is there to digest.
People who follow intermittent fasting don't eat anything in the morning. They tend to look young as the body gets a chance to throw out toxins and keep the system clean. But unless your doctor allows you to do intermittent fasting, it isn't advisable.
Also Read: What Is The Best Time To Eat?
Your energy levels may dip. To keep your energy levels stable, eating something is advisable.
If there isn't enough glucose, you may experience headaches and dizziness.
Also Read: The Good, Bad And The Ugly Side Of Fat
Your chances of becoming obese could increase if you skip breakfast. Only people who train well and eat nutritious food could stay healthy doing intermittent fasting. So, for most of us eating breakfast is very important and skipping it is dangerous.