- 3 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 4 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Parvathy Thiruvothu To Make Her Directorial Debut: Takes A Break From Acting!
- Sports Coronavirus: IOA hands over Rs 2 crore to Sports Minister on behalf of NSFs, athletes
- News Home Minister Amit Shah speaks to all CMs, seeks their views on extension of coronavirus lockdown
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
If you have thought that weight gain is everything about calories and working out, then you have missed a crucial point. Even hormones play a role in weight gains.
There are certain hormones that can accelerate your weight gains. When you know how to keep them under control, you will be successful in curbing your unwanted weight gains.
Also Read: Foods That Boost Human Growth Hormone
Whether it is thyroid, cortisol or estrogen, only the right balance can keep you healthy. Imbalances could speed up your weight gains. Read on...
Excessive grain consumption my affect your thyroid. When you stop or reduce your grain intake, your thyroid levels may come back to normal. This may prevent weight gains.
Actually, sugar is the main culprit that gets you unwanted weight gains. And it is everywhere. Try to curb your intake.
Also Read: What Is Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency?
When you are stressed out, your body releases cortisol. And to cope up with the stress levels, you may start munching unwanted calories. Also, cortisol may force your body to store more fat by converting blood sugar into fat stores.
Even caffeine increases your cortisol levels. Avoid caffeine and find ways to reduce your stress levels in order to prevent unwanted weight gains.
Even estrogen has to be regulated in your body. Too much of estrogen could make you gain weight. Soy products could throw the balance off. Try to reduce your consumption of soy. Even meat consumption could throw your estrogen balance off.
Even the toxins you ingest, work like estrogen on your body. Toxins are present in cosmetics, canned foods, processed foods and your environment too. They can cause a dip in testosterone levels and also result in unwanted weight gains.
Also Read: How To Control Your Hormones To Gain Muscle And Libido
Too much of dairy can also interfere with the hormone levels in the body and cause weight gains faster. Try to minimise your intake of animal products like dairy.