- 9 min ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 1 hr ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Mrunal Thakur As ‘Sita’ In Her Bottle-Green Saree From Her Latest Poster Leaves Us Intrigued
- 3 hrs ago Raven Saunders' Incredible Journey Of Winning Silver At Tokyo Olympics 2020
- News Zika: Central team rushed to Maharashtra
- Sports Tokyo 2020: We need to keep our emotions in check and avoid cards: Reid ahead of semifinal against Belgium
- Finance PNB Revises Interest Rates On FD: Check New Rates Here
- Movies Yuvika Chaudhary's Birthday Celebration With Hubby Prince Narula Is All Things Love
- Automobiles Kia India Tops Dealership Satisfaction Survey — See How Other Brands In India Performed
- Technology DoT Likely To Discuss Price Of 5G Spectrum Bands Soon
- Travel Raksha Bandhan 2021: Perfect Places To Visit With Your Siblings
- Education JIPMAT Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At jipmat.nta.ac.in
We love Mira Rajput Kapoor's fashion game for it is so relatable. These days, Mira Rajput has been giving us oodles of fashion goals, which are simple yet stylish. And the latest picture of hers was a throwback one, where Mira exuded formal chic vibes. Her outfit seemed perfect for semi-formal events and inspired some major work-from-home fashion goals.
So, Mira kept it casual and yet official in her attire that featured a collared and breezy long white shirt with printed black-toned accents. Her shirt was partly tucked and she teamed her white shirt with a pair of ankle-length distressed denims, which we thought made for an excellent street-style combination. However, she added a formal touch to her outfit with a black-hued blazer. Mira Rajput Kapoor looked smart and pulled off her attire with a lot of aplomb. This ensemble look is something we can easily try at home.
She paired her ensemble with pointed metallic brown sandals that colour-blocked her attire. With this look, Mira Rajput also showed us how single accessory can add a vibrant touch to the look. She carried a smart yellow purse with her, which was like a pop of colour to her muted-toned outfit. Mira also upped her look with a delicate pendant neckpiece and blingy rings. The makeup was marked by matte pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. She completed her look with highlighted tresses. Mira Rajput Kapoor looked amazing. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram