- News Against backdrop of an increasingly assertive China, Quad meeting to be held this month
- Movies International Women's Day 2021: 4 Bollywood Actresses Who Made Us Say 'Aisi Dhaakad Hai'
- Technology Flipkart Smartphones Carnival Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Tottenham 4-1 Crystal Palace: Bale and Kane at the double as Spurs move into top six
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mira Rajput Kapoor recently gave us fashion goals with her chic outfits. With her western outfits, she made a strong case for traditional intricate craftsmanship. Mira Rajput looked awesome and her styling was done meticulously by Delna Nallaseth. So, let's decode her two western outfits, which we so liked.
Mira Rajput Kapoor's Bandhej Dress
Mira Rajput Kapoor looked awesome in her dress that came from Aapro. Splashed in a black hue, her tie and dye bandhej t-shirt wrap dress was accentuated by orange patterns. It was a knotted dress that featured a purple and black neckline. She accessorised her look with a pair of oxidised silver honey bee earrings from Bhavya Ramesh Jewelry. The makeup was highlighted by vibrant pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and complementing eye shadow. The ponytail completed her look.
Mira Rajput Kapoor's Brocade Blazer
Mira Rajput Kapoor looked amazing in her outfit, which we thought was ideal for any formal occasion. She flaunted her collared jacket that was crafted out of silk brocade and enhanced by animal prints. Her jacket was marked by multi-hued accents and she upped her look with delicate studs. The makeup was enhanced by natural pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and light eye shadow. The side-swept highlighted tresses rounded out her look. Her blazer was designed by Suket Dhir.
So, which outfit of Mira Rajput Kapoor's did you like more? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Delna Nallaseth's Instagram