- 1 hr ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 2 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Sports India tour of New Zealand 2020: Prithvi Shaw replaces Shikhar Dhawan in ODI series, Samson to replace opener in T20s
- Movies Mysskin's Psycho Gets An A Certificate From Censor Board: Bags ' The Most Violent Indian Film' Tag!
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor graced the pre-wedding bash of Mukesh Ambani's niece, Nayantara Kothari. They were dressed in traditional outfits but we liked the ethnic wear of one couple more than the other. So, let's find which couple's fashion we liked more.
Abhishek Bachchan And Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked classy in their outfits. While Abhishek wore an all-black outfit that consisted of a crisp jacket, pants, and a pink pocketsquare, Aishwarya Rai wore a simple red anarkali suit that was plain and simple with golden embellished border. She paired her attire with glittering juttis. She accessorised her look with drop earrings and the makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and sleek tresses.
Shahid Kapoor And Mira Rajput Kapoor
Shahid Kapoorand Mira Rajput Kapoor were dressed in more contemporary outfits. So, Shahid wore a subtly-done ivory jacket and straight-fit pyjamas with shiny brown loafers. Mira Rajput wore a rosewood pink sari that was accentuated by a ruffled statement neckline. She carried a shiny clutch with her and upped her look with a dazzling choker. The makeup was dewy and a neat ponytail rounded out her avatar.
We liked Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan'soutfits more. So, whose outfit and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.