- Movies How Heath Ledger's Sister's Final Plea Almost Saved His Life
- Sports People's life is more important than sporting events: Cheteshwar Pujara
- Technology Vodafone Launches Three Plans Specially For Caller Tunes
- News 22,000 Tablighi Jamaat members, contacts quarantined across country: Centre
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Finance SBI Mutual Fund Tops As Largest AMC By Asset Size In Jan-March 2020
- Automobiles MG Motors Confirms No Job Cuts In 2020 Even Under Worst Case Scenario Amidst Covid-19
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor kept it elaborate at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's wedding. Their outfits were vibrant and a departure from minimal numbers. They stunned us with bold shades and dramatic prints. Let's decode their outfits of the day.
Mira went for one of the most unconventional numbers at the event. She wore a velvet ethnic lehenga by Anita Dongre and had mercury soaring notches higher. Her lehenga was splashed in the darkest shade of maroon and accentuated by intricate silver motifs. It was an old-fashioned outfit and had an essence of Mughal fashion sensibilities. Mira also carried a matching heavy dupatta with her. Her makeup was beautifully done with a pink lip shade and she accessorised her look with ethnic danglers.
Shahid went for muted hues and wore an outfit by Siddhartha Tytler. His sherwani was dipped in an earthy shade and enhanced by black-coloured floral accents. He teamed his kurta with straight-fit pyjamas and formal shoes. So, how did you find their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.