- 3 hrs ago Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- 4 hrs ago How To Self-Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On CoWin, And List Of Vaccination Centres In India
- 5 hrs ago Love The Idea Of Hand-Painted Apricot Tulips On Your Suit? Malavika Mohanan Has An Outfit Goal For You
- 6 hrs ago Your Party And Wedding Hairstyles Sorted Ft. Yashika Aannand; Check Out Her Pretty Looks!
- Sports Sharath Kamal loses in pre-quarters at WTT Contender Doha
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Hits Back At Trolls Accusing Her Of Stealing A Smoothie Image From The Internet
- News Jaishankar calls on Bangladesh PM Hasina, praises her sagacity, leadership
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor kept it elaborate at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's wedding. Their outfits were vibrant and a departure from minimal numbers. They stunned us with bold shades and dramatic prints. Let's decode their outfits of the day.
Mira went for one of the most unconventional numbers at the event. She wore a velvet ethnic lehenga by Anita Dongre and had mercury soaring notches higher. Her lehenga was splashed in the darkest shade of maroon and accentuated by intricate silver motifs. It was an old-fashioned outfit and had an essence of Mughal fashion sensibilities. Mira also carried a matching heavy dupatta with her. Her makeup was beautifully done with a pink lip shade and she accessorised her look with ethnic danglers.
Shahid went for muted hues and wore an outfit by Siddhartha Tytler. His sherwani was dipped in an earthy shade and enhanced by black-coloured floral accents. He teamed his kurta with straight-fit pyjamas and formal shoes. So, how did you find their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.