- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor kept it elaborate at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's wedding. Their outfits were vibrant and a departure from minimal numbers. They stunned us with bold shades and dramatic prints. Let's decode their outfits of the day.
Mira went for one of the most unconventional numbers at the event. She wore a velvet ethnic lehenga by Anita Dongre and had mercury soaring notches higher. Her lehenga was splashed in the darkest shade of maroon and accentuated by intricate silver motifs. It was an old-fashioned outfit and had an essence of Mughal fashion sensibilities. Mira also carried a matching heavy dupatta with her. Her makeup was beautifully done with a pink lip shade and she accessorised her look with ethnic danglers.
Shahid went for muted hues and wore an outfit by Siddhartha Tytler. His sherwani was dipped in an earthy shade and enhanced by black-coloured floral accents. He teamed his kurta with straight-fit pyjamas and formal shoes. So, how did you find their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.