- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Changing of the guard 'inevitable' says Djokovic
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and their daughter, Aaradhya played with hues and contrasts. They didn't colour-coordinate their outfits at all for the grand wedding but looked beautiful together. The trio went for bright shades and completely left us speechless. Let's take a look at their ensembles.
Speaking about Aishwarya first, she wore a blue lehenga by Manish Malhotra. Her royal blue lehenga was intricately embellished in silver accents and she absolutely exuded grandeur with her ensemble. Aishwarya also gracefully draped a complementing dupatta and teamed her ensemble with silver kada, delicate rings, sleek earrings, and a dainty maangtikka. She highlighted her look with a pink lip shade and the sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Backed by modern sensibilities, Abhishek wore a printed orange kurta by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and he paired it with white pyjamas and silver loafers. Aaradhya looked pretty in a baby pink embellished lehenga and she teamed her outfit with delicate bangles, neckpiece, and earrings. So, how did you find their outfits and looks? Let us know that in the comment section.