- 15 min ago Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari: Karishma Tanna Look Glamorous In A Bold Pink Outfit In The Item Song Basanti
- 1 hr ago November 2020: Important Festivals Falling In This Month
- 1 hr ago Poor Intimate Hygiene Linked To Being One Of The Biggest Causes Of Cervical Cancer
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Ananya Panday: 4 Times The Actress Flaunted Her Love For Black On Red Carpet
- News T'gana Electric Vehicle Policy: First two lakh e-2 wheelers exempted from road tax, registration fee
- Sports Gaikwad is one of the most talented players: MS Dhoni
- Technology Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Minimum, Recommended PC System Specifications Revealed
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Samay Shah Files Police Complaint After Receiving Death Threat
- Education HPBOSE 12th Compartment Result 2020: How To Check Plus Two Supplementary Result 2020
- Finance Voluntary Pension Scheme For Traders And PM-SYM To Be Brought Under EPFO
- Automobiles New Mahindra Thar Receives Custom Body-Kit By DC Designs: Here Are The Details!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In November
Aishwarya, Abhishek, and their daughter Aaradhya also graced the grand wedding ceremony of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. Their fashion statements were strong and well, the family looked elegant as ever. Rooted in traditional past of India, their outfits inspired us to go ethnic shopping.
So, Aishwarya wore a deep red sari by none other than Sabyasachi. The actress looked ethereal in her brocade sari that was detailed with intricate motifs. She teamed it with a half-sleeved matching blouse and the border of her attire was meticulously done with golden thread work. She paired her outfit with an elaborate gold choker and wore dazzling earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade and the impeccable bun adorned with gajra completed her look.
Aaradhya looked cute and pretty in her orange lehenga. She wore a half-sleeved blouse and paired it with a complementing flared skirt. Aaradhya's outfit was notched up by a red floral border and she draped a matching dupatta in a cross-bodied style. The delicate necklace and sleek earrings rounded out her look. Her father, Abhishek wore an all-black outfit that consisted of a bandhgala jacket and straight-fit pants. He teamed his ensemble with black-coloured formal shoes.
So, how did you find their outfits? Let us know in the comment section.