- Automobiles Mahindra Announces Price Hike Of Up Rs 36,000 Across It’s Portfolio
- Movies Yash's Mother Finally Gets Out Of The Rent House Issue; High Court Dismisses FIR Against Her
- News 'Credible evidence' linking Saudi crown prince to Khashoggi murder
- Sports Hardik Pandya can eat an elephant, yet he will always look thin: India's strength and conditioning coach Shankar Basu
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Technology Asus 6Z Launched In India With Rotating Camera – Price, Key Features And Offers
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made the country proud again as she was honoured with Meryl Streep Award for Excellence at the first chapter of Women in Film and Television. She was accompanied by her daughter Aaradhya for the prestigious event and the two looked spectacular.
Aishwarya, who is famous for wearing the most interesting gowns ever stunned us with this number too that she wore for the occasion. It was a statement gown by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla and the actress was a vision to behold. Characterised by dramatic pleats on her shoulders and the ruffled asymmetrical hemline, her gown seemed like a piece of abstract art.
Her outstanding attire was a masterpiece and there was something so-opera about it. It hugged her slender frame beautifully and featured mermaid-like accents. Aishawarya's gown was a fine balance between razor sharp edges and dreamy silhouette. The intricate embellishments done in golden colour also accentuated the gown.
We also felt that it was a perfect gown for the award night as it combined creativity and glamour. And isn't acting all about that? Apart from the gorgeous gown, what was also worth noticing was the accessory that was coiled around her wrist.
It was a meticulously done gold jewellery, which also commanded attention. With this jewellery, Aishwarya certainly gave us all jewellery goals. Her burgundy tresses were side-swept and fell gently on her shoulders.
Aishwarya's daughter, Aaradhya also looked like a princess in her pink dress. She wore a one-shouldered dress, which was dipped in baby pink colour and was enhanced by a voluminous feather skirt. The bodice of her attire was contrasted by a red-coloured sash and the red-hued flower pinned on her hairdo rounded off her look.
Well, like mother like daughter! Don't you all think they both looked awesome. We are at a loss for words, are you too?