- 18 min ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- 1 hr ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 2 hrs ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News APSLPRB Paper 1 Answer Key for Assistant Public Prosecutors Written Exam released
- Technology Samsung Camera App Hints At Galaxy S11 Series Optical Specs
- Automobiles Tata Motors Bags Order For 500 Electric Vehicles From Lithium Urban Technologies
- Sports Virat Kohli wins hearts with his sweet gesture for a special fan after victory in Indore Test
- Movies Aamir Khan Was Very 'Sorry' And 'Upset' When Thugs Of Hindostan Flopped At Box Office!
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Well, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was spotted at the airport with her husband Abhishek and their daughter, Aaradhya. And they were papped crazily but they didn't seem to mind it too much. They stepped out looking so fashionable that our jaws dropped and mercury soared.
So, the empress of the airport fashion, Ash looked stunning AF. She looked radiant as ever in her black LBD and proved to us again that classics are awesome for a reason. Aishwarya wore a full-sleeved dress that had a V-shaped neck and featured an asymmetrical cut. She teamed her attire with black-hued loafers, which seemed comfy and went perfectly well with her outfit. She wore a deep red lip shade and completed her look with reddish-brown tresses.
Abhishek, on the other hand, looked casual and trendy. He wore a white-hued hooded sweatshirt and paired it with a camouflage green-hued jacket and blue denims. He sported white sports shoes and black-hued shades to enhance his look.
Cute little Aaradhya was dressed up more like her father. She wore a white-hued tee with hearts printed on it and teamed it with classic blue denim jeans and matching jacket.
We got high style dose of the day and the fashionable trio clearly lifted us from Monday blues.