- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Mira Rajput Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor are blessed with a baby boy. We are happy for the couple, who now have two little ones. But, we must say, that we were also impressed with Mira in terms of fashion during her baby bump days. Unlike B-town divas, her style was simple and believable too. She was a fashion inspiration to all the young would-be moms. Be it traditional or western, her outfits were pretty. So, let's take a look at her baby bump ensembles.
Mira Rajput's Comfy Dress
Mira Rajput Kapoor stepped out in the city with her hubby Shahid and surprised us in this rather comfy dress. Her attire was soothing to look at and was enhanced by flowy silhouette. She wore a half-sleeved folded dress that featured a V-neckline and accentuated by stunning prints. Mira paired her dress with white sports shoes and her shades rounded off her look.
Mira Rajput's Salwar Kameez
For her outing with her daughter, Mira sported a pastel-hued salwar kameez. Mira wore a quarter-sleeved powdered pink kurta and teamed it with matching palazzo pants. Her kurta and palazzo were accentuated by subtle floral embroidery and she draped a red-hued light dupatta to round off her look.
Mira Rajput's White Dress
While partying, Mira wore an asymmetrical white-hued dress that was half-sleeved and featured an overlapping detail. Her dress had subtle golden border and she enhanced her look with brown-hued bondage sandals, which went perfectly well with her dress. Her golden earrings and side-swept hairdo completed her look.
Mira Rajput's Casual Avatar
Mira Rajput kept it simple and casual while hanging out with her gang of girls. She wore a flowy and asymmetrical top that was sleeveless and accentuated by pink-hued floral details. Mira teamed her top with distressed denims dipped in classic blue shade and notched up her look with black-coloured sandals.
Mira Rajput's Latest Blue Dress
Just a few days ago, Mira Rajput wore an off-shouldered dress, which featured ruffled hemline and was enhanced by sleek stripes. Mira's dress was structured and beckoned us to hit the beach. She teamed her outfit with blue-hued flat sandals and spruced up her look with flower-shaped red studs and an impeccable ponytail.
So, which attire of Mira Rajput Kapoor's did you like the most?