- 5 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 1: Date, Time, Rituals, Significance, And Puja Mantras
- 6 hrs ago Plastic Ban From 1 July: 14 Eco-Friendly Alternatives For Everyday Plastics
- 9 hrs ago 6 Ways To Monsoon-Proof Your Home
- 12 hrs ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News Harsha murder case: NIA searches at 13 locations in Karnataka
- Finance This Focused Mutual Fund Invests 93% In Equities, Given Upto 80% Return In 2 Yrs: Rated 4 Star By Crisil
- Sports India squad for T20I & ODI series against England announced: Rohit Sharma returns as captain
- Movies Minions: The Rise Of Gru Movie Review: The Franchise Has Very Little To Offer, But Its Adorable And Emotional
- Technology Samsung Student Advantage Program Offers: Discounts You Can Avail
- Education National Doctors’ Day 2022: Inspirational Quotes And Messages To Express Gratitude To Your Doctor
- Automobiles 2022 TVS Radeon Launched In India: Gets New Features Including LCD Screen & Real-Time Mileage
- Travel Best Monsoon Beach Destinations In India
Karwa Chauth was celebrated yesterday with devotees decked up in their traditional best. However, some didn't follow the trending style and won us with their individualistic and stunning fashion looks. Celebs who inspired us with their understated festive looks were Sonali Bendre, Mira Rajput Kapoor, and Yami Gautam Dhar. So, let's find out the fashion highlights from their looks.
Mira Rajput Kapoor's Sharara Set
Mira Rajput Kapoor showed us that festivals are not only about wearing heavy outfits but one can also flaunt comfy and yet vibrant numbers. Styled by Delna Nallaseth, Mira Rajput wore a sharara set that was designed by Ridhi Mehra. Her kurta was accentuated by ruffled detailing and the matching bottoms were flared. The attire was enhanced by subtle patterns and her jewellery game was on-point with a bracelet, rings, and earrings. She carried a dark-pink box purse with her and she opted for a sun-kissed makeup with pink lip shade as the highlight. The partly-tied copper tresses rounded out her look.
Yami Gautam Dhar's Benarasi Saree And Jewellery
Yami Gautam Dhar celebrated her first Karwa Chauth and the actress draped a red-toned Benarasi saree that was intricately patterned with golden threadwork. She wore a matching blouse that complemented her saree look. As for jewellery, she also wore a Bulgari mangalsutra that added to the modern-meets-traditional touch for the mangalsutra for light and contemporary. She also left us awestruck with her long traditional dangler earrings. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a red bindi. The subtle sindoor-adorned side-parted tresses wrapped up her look.
Sonali Bendre's Wedding Lehenga
For Karwa Chauth this year, Sonali Bendre wore her wedding lehenga that she wore 19-years-ago. She captioned her picture as, Fun fact... I'm wearing my wedding lehenga from 19 years ago by @manishmalhotra05 and have paired it with this beautiful mangalsutra from @bulgari. Then and now, the worlds can meet, if you just approach it with love. Her lehenga was splashed in the shades of lavender and orange, and the attire was intricately-embroidered with floral detailing. The mangalsutra was delicate and contemporary. Her makeup was marked by glossy-pink lip shade, a red bindi, and smokey kohl. The copper flicks bun completed her look.
So, whose Karwa Chauth look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram
- womenKarwa Chauth – Why Observe the Fast?
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- festivalsKarwa Chauth 2021: Moon Sighting And Auspicious Time Of Worship
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- festivalsKarwa Chauth 2021: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Vidhi And Significance
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2020: Your Diwali Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Kajal Aggarwal; Take A Look At Her Traditional Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2020: Ivory Or Red, Which Saree Of Kajol Will You Pick For This Diwali?
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Flaunts A Ruffled Red Saree Which We So Love
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Impresses Us With Her Kurta Set Which You Can Easily Afford
- make up tipsKarwa Chauth 2020: Neha Kakkar, Anushka Sharma, And Other Bollywood Beauties Inspired Make-up Looks
- faith mysticismKarwa Chauth 2020: Ingredients, Muhurat And Significance Of Sargi
- marriage and beyondKarwa Chauth 2021: Text Messages To Send To Your Wife And Make Her Feel Special