- 27 min ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us The Coolest And Simplest Casual Fashion Goals With These Two Outfits
- 56 min ago COVID-19: Phased Exit Strategy For General Public After The Lockdown
- 1 hr ago Malavika Mohanan Gives Coronavirus Safety Tips As She Poses With Sanitizer And Flaunts Her Wow Dress
- 2 hrs ago Skincare Essentials: The Products You Should Never Miss In Your Routine
- Movies Is Chiyaan Vikram Planning To Retire From Films? Here Is The Truth Behind The News!
- Automobiles Toyota Kirloskar Motor Continues Covid-19 Relief Efforts: Donates Haz-Mat Suits To Government
- News COVID-19: India in final stages of framing protocols for clinical trial of plasma therapy
- Finance Vodafone Idea Offers Recharge Via SMS, Missed Call: Here's How To Do It
- Sports Exclusive: IPL 2020 likely to get postponed further due to Coronavirus effect
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April
- Technology Airtel Might Post Highest ARPU In Q4 2020: Report
- Education Explore CBSE Class 11 Applied Mathematics Subject
Lakshmi Manchu recently gave us vibrant sari goals as she attended a book launch. The actress wore a simple sari and teamed it with an elaborate blouse. Styled by Shweta Malpani, Lakshmi pulled off her sari with a lot of aplomb. Her jewellery game was also strong. So, let's decode her sari and look of the day.
Her sari was designed by Rishi & Soujit. It was a vibrant pink-hued sari that was beautifully draped and the blouse was elaborated by ivory hue and pink-toned floral accents. It was a sleeveless high-neck blouse and the border of her sari matched with the blouse. Well, with this sari look, Lakshmi Manchu gave us cues on how to team a plain sari with an intricately done blouse.
As for the accessory game, she kept it subtle but wore some statement pieces. The Lakshmi Bomb actress accessorised her look with oxidised silver bangles and kadas, which were by Sangeeta Boochra. Her signature Chanel studs elevated her look. Lakshmi spurced up her look with magenta pink lip shade and dark kohl. The neat ponytail rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find Lakshmi Manchu's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.