- Movies Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Team Celebrates As Becomes No 1; Erica Reveals Why TRP Of KZK Is Increasing!
- News Day after BJP's massive victory, PM Modi to chalk out action plan on govt formation
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Finance UK PM Theresa May Resigns Amid Brexit Crisis
- Sports Kirti Azad to Gautam Gambhir to Mohammed Kaif: Former India cricketers who won and lost in elections
- Automobiles Hero Launches Splendor Special Edition — It’s Been 25 Years Since The Splendor Was Introduced
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Lakshmi Manchu graced the Critics Choice Film Awards and wore a dramatic number for the occasion. She wore a Shantanu & Nikhil gown for the occasion, which was for sure not an easy number to pull off. Since the outfit was an edgy one, she kept her look minimal. Let's decode her ensemble and avatar, which had all our attention.
So, Lakshmi's attire came from the designer duo's SS'19 couture collection, which focused on anti-trend camouflage. Her attire was a haunting beautifully interpretation of the glory of military. Though an absolutely flowy gown, Lakshmi's ensemble was highlighted by bold cuts. The deep-necked gown was dipped in the shades of maroon and black and was enhanced by a subtly intricate leather belt with jewelled tones.
She accessorised her look with meticulously done earrings and the makeup was marked by nude-tones with a matte pink lip shade, lightly contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The slightly messy hairdo was refreshing and completed her look. So, what do you think about Laksmi Manchu's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.