- 5 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Lakshmi Manchu was the guest of honor for FICCI and for her appearance, the South-Indian actress picked up a printed ASH Haute Couture azaar blue collar top.
She wore a floral printed peter pan collared ASH Haute Couture top with a pair of plain black Tarun Tahiliani palazzo pants.
Lakshmi Manchu carried the casual day look with black ballerinas and Dior pearl accessories. We love pearl open ring and open cuff which has been teamed up with a blue and ruby gemstone drop earrings.
Center-parting half-pinned messy curls and kohl eye makeup with a light shade of red matte lipstick finished her look.