- 8 min ago Rongali Bihu 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages That You Can Share With Your Loved Ones
- 8 min ago Monday Blaze! Huma Qureshi Makes Us Want To Wear An Orange Dress Right Away
- 1 hr ago Birthing Ball For Pregnant Women: Benefits, How To Use, Exercises And More
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Looks Breathtakingly Stunning As A Muse In This Fascinating Off-White Attire
- News Convert government, private hospitals into dedicated COVID-19 facilities: Kejriwal tells officials
- Sports IPL 2021: Glad we got Richardson, Meredith backing Jordan: Anil Kumble
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Finance How to Check Axis Bank Credit Card Statement?
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Major TWIST: Naira Comes Out Of Coma As Sirat Reunites With Ranveer!
- Technology BSNL Offers 3300GB Data With New Four Air Fibre Plans
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021 Postponed For HSC And SSC: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Automobiles Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
Blue is one of the most soothing hues, which is why we love to flaunt this hue in the summer season. However, we mostly tend to stick to blue when it comes to western outfits and with traditional ensembles, we prefer other pastel or bright shades such as pink and yellow. On the contrary, a blue-hued ethnic attire can often make you look a class apart. Don't believe us? Well, then you've got to take a look at the blue traditional numbers of actresses, Lakshmi Manchu and Sai Pallavi. Styled by Neerajaa Kona, the two actresses made us want to wear something blue for a festive or wedding occasion. We have decoded their outfits for you, so that you pick traditional outfit in cool blue this summer.
Photographer Courtesy: Pratima Reddy
Sai Pallavi Senthamarai's Blue Saree
For Love Story promotions, Sai Pallavi draped a gorgeous aqua-blue saree, which was designed by Mrunalini Rao. Her saree was accentuated by intricately-embroidered floral accents, which captured the essence of spring season. She teamed her saree with a matching blue sleeveless blouse, which went well with her saree. She wore an eye-catching pair of oxidised silver earrings from Amrapali that went well with her look. As for her makeup, it was marked by light pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl with glossy eye shadow. She upped her look with a tiny pink bindi and the side-swept softly-curled tresses completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Nehal Kaza®
Lakshmi Manchu's Blue Lehenga
For Zee Telugu Ugadi special programme, Lakshmi Manchu was dressed to impress in her powder-blue lehenga, which came from Jade by Monica and Karishma. Her lehenga featured a meticulously-done blouse that was enhanced by floral-cut embroidery, jaali, and subtle embellished details. The full sleeves of her lehenga were also embroidered and she teamed her lehenga with a skirt that was highlighted by mukaish and net detailing and darker-blue scalloped border. She paired her ensemble with complementing dupatta. She accessorised her look with chic earrings and her makeup was spruced up by matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and light kohl with mascara. The side-parted wavy highlighted tresses completed her look.
So, whose blue lehenga did you like more? Let us know that.