- 4 min ago Pinkathon Mumbai 2019: Milind Soman To Tahira Kashyap Cheer Women Participants
- 39 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Have Warm And Soft Coats
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 2 hrs ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- News Ticket prices to view Taj Mahal majesty from this brilliant spot increased
- Technology No More Charging Ports For Apple iPhone in 2021: Report
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Dimple Kapadia and Twinkle Khanna made a strong case for black colour. They were spotted in the city in their casual ensembles and gave us formal wear goals. Both mother-daughter duo looked their stylish best and gave us interesting outfit ideas. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Veteran actress, Dimple Kapadia wore an asymmetrical black-hued ensemble, which was enhanced by a free-flowing silhouette and she looked absolutely comfy. The actress paired it with a flared white shrug that contrasted her black attire. She accessorised her look with a metallic quirky pendant and teamed her outfit with printed slippers. She carried a bright red bag with her and the make-up was highlighted by a pink lip shade. Dimple also wore shades and the wavy tresses completed her look.
Twinkle Khanna was spotted outside a saloon and she gave us a fresh formal wear goal. She wore a black-hued top that was knotted and paired it with blackish-grey pants, which were straight-fit. Twinkle teamed her ensemble with purple sneakers and carried a black side bag with her. The actress upped her look with a muted-toned pink lip shade and accessorised her look with dark shades. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her outdoor avatar.
So, whose style and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.