- News Ex-AIIMS doctor commits suicide, husband and in-laws booked for dowry demand
- Movies Not Balakrishna But Jr NTR To Play Sr NTR In This Magnum Opus?
- Finance Rule Change In GST To Mitigate ITC Misuse
- Sports Manu Bhaker wins gold in World Cup Finals
- Technology Upcoming Nokia Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Deepika Padukone surprised us as she graced the ramp for Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla's special show, which witnessed esteemed guests such as Sonali Bendre, Twinkle Khanna, and Abhishek Bachchan among others. The special fashion show was a celebration of designer duo's 33 years in the industry and Deepika sashayed down the ramp as a radiant bride. Let's decode Deepika Padukone's showstopper attire and look of the night.
The Chhapaak actress sported an elaborate lehenga, which was towards the maximalist side of fashion. Her ensemble captured the grandeur and magnificence of Indian weddings. Her styling and makeup might have been in tune with modern times but her outfit was old-fashioned in terms of details and intricate craftsmanship. Deepika Padukone's attire looked as if dipped in a beige-golden hue and it was also unapologetically embellished. It was enhanced by meticulous circular accents, and crystal and mirror work. Her ensemble represented the circle of life. There seemed to be a whiff of chikankari element to her attire as well, which consisted of a plunging-neckline blouse and a voluminous skirt.
The dupatta added to the regal effect. Her floor-length dupatta partly covered her head and draped classically. It was a flowy lightweight dupatta, which was adorned with white-hued appliqué accents. She spruced up her look with a statement layered neckpiece and chic hoops, which complemented her attire. The makeup was nude-toned with a bronzer effect. Deepika's makeup was lit up by a golden eye shadow, smoky kohl, and muted-toned lip shade. The impeccable middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
Earlier Deepika Padukone had donned Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla's ivory and golden chikankari lehenga for her Mumbai reception. Her reception lehenga was also exquisite and elaborate with long sweeping dupatta.
So, how did you find the latest lehenga of Deepika Padukone? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.