- 5 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 6 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News Delhi: Four gunmen open fire at police team Near Akshardham temple
- Automobiles Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- Sports Lampard trusts in Tomori to prove Premier League credentials at Chelsea
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Opens Up About Her Relationship With Naga Chaitanya’s First Wife
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Deepika Padukone surprised us as she graced the ramp for Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla's special show, which witnessed esteemed guests such as Sonali Bendre, Twinkle Khanna, and Abhishek Bachchan among others. The special fashion show was a celebration of designer duo's 33 years in the industry and Deepika sashayed down the ramp as a radiant bride. Let's decode Deepika Padukone's showstopper attire and look of the night.
The Chhapaak actress sported an elaborate lehenga, which was towards the maximalist side of fashion. Her ensemble captured the grandeur and magnificence of Indian weddings. Her styling and makeup might have been in tune with modern times but her outfit was old-fashioned in terms of details and intricate craftsmanship. Deepika Padukone's attire looked as if dipped in a beige-golden hue and it was also unapologetically embellished. It was enhanced by meticulous circular accents, and crystal and mirror work. Her ensemble represented the circle of life. There seemed to be a whiff of chikankari element to her attire as well, which consisted of a plunging-neckline blouse and a voluminous skirt.
The dupatta added to the regal effect. Her floor-length dupatta partly covered her head and draped classically. It was a flowy lightweight dupatta, which was adorned with white-hued appliqué accents. She spruced up her look with a statement layered neckpiece and chic hoops, which complemented her attire. The makeup was nude-toned with a bronzer effect. Deepika's makeup was lit up by a golden eye shadow, smoky kohl, and muted-toned lip shade. The impeccable middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
Earlier Deepika Padukone had donned Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla's ivory and golden chikankari lehenga for her Mumbai reception. Her reception lehenga was also exquisite and elaborate with long sweeping dupatta.
So, how did you find the latest lehenga of Deepika Padukone? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.