- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Sports Gaurav Gill, another driver booked in connection with accident that claimed three lives
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The newlywed B-town sensations, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh left everyone speechless with their Mumbai reception outfits. The bride and the groom posed gracefully and sublimely for the photographers at the Grand Hyatt. The couple again colour-coordinated their outfits and this time, their designer was not Sabyasachi.
They went for pristine white and magnificent gold number. Deepika's outfit was designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla for the special occasion. She looked ethereal in her ensemble that was a departure from the contemporary fashion sensibilities. In fact, the couple backed the maximalist phase in fashion. Their outfits and accessories were elaborate. Coming back to Deepika, she sported a chikankari outfit that was detailed with intricate embroidery. The meticulously done golden border accentuated her attire of the night. Moreover, we got to say that Deepika has had quite a fabric journey since the beginning of her wedding festivities.
She also teamed her ensemble with a dupatta, which not only complemented rest of her ensemble but with a long train added a dramatic touch to her look. The jewellery included mesmerising and matching chaandbaalis. She also wore a multi-tiered floral necklace, which came from the label Saboo At Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. She paired her attire with traditional red bangles (chooda) too. The makeup was nude and went well with her look.
We actually thought that Ranveer's outfit was also by the same designer but no, Ranveer again selected Rohit Bal's attire for his wedding reception. Earlier, he wore an elaborately done black-hued outfit by the designer for his Bengaluru reception and this time, Ranveer went for a contrasting ivory and gold ensemble. As far as the hues are concerned, Ranveer's outfit had a striking similarity with Deepika's but the patterns and inspiration were obviously different. He also carried a complementing shawl with him and completed his look with white and gold footwear.
Deepika and Ranveer reminded us of the quintessential Mughal emperor and empress. They looked like a match made in heaven. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.