- 8 hrs ago Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- 8 hrs ago Daughter’s Day 2020: Here’s What You Can Do For Your Princess
- 9 hrs ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 9 hrs ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- Sports Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders reveals secret of his batting success; Karthik, Morgan astonished
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
The newlywed B-town sensations, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh left everyone speechless with their Mumbai reception outfits. The bride and the groom posed gracefully and sublimely for the photographers at the Grand Hyatt. The couple again colour-coordinated their outfits and this time, their designer was not Sabyasachi.
They went for pristine white and magnificent gold number. Deepika's outfit was designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla for the special occasion. She looked ethereal in her ensemble that was a departure from the contemporary fashion sensibilities. In fact, the couple backed the maximalist phase in fashion. Their outfits and accessories were elaborate. Coming back to Deepika, she sported a chikankari outfit that was detailed with intricate embroidery. The meticulously done golden border accentuated her attire of the night. Moreover, we got to say that Deepika has had quite a fabric journey since the beginning of her wedding festivities.
She also teamed her ensemble with a dupatta, which not only complemented rest of her ensemble but with a long train added a dramatic touch to her look. The jewellery included mesmerising and matching chaandbaalis. She also wore a multi-tiered floral necklace, which came from the label Saboo At Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. She paired her attire with traditional red bangles (chooda) too. The makeup was nude and went well with her look.
We actually thought that Ranveer's outfit was also by the same designer but no, Ranveer again selected Rohit Bal's attire for his wedding reception. Earlier, he wore an elaborately done black-hued outfit by the designer for his Bengaluru reception and this time, Ranveer went for a contrasting ivory and gold ensemble. As far as the hues are concerned, Ranveer's outfit had a striking similarity with Deepika's but the patterns and inspiration were obviously different. He also carried a complementing shawl with him and completed his look with white and gold footwear.
Deepika and Ranveer reminded us of the quintessential Mughal emperor and empress. They looked like a match made in heaven. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.