- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru reception was a regal affair with the married couple looking resplendent in their outfits. They looked absolutely delightful in their ensembles, which were a cross between minimalism and maximalism. Their outfits celebrated grandeur and rich traditional craftsmanship of the country. Accentuated by meticulous details, their outfits were not designed by Sabyasachi this time. However, the couple was styled by Sabyasachi.
So, Deepika's silk sari was indeed a special attire because it had a sentimental value attached to it. Her elaborate handloom sari was gifted to her by her mother, Mrs Ujjala Padukone from Angadi Galleria. It was an exquisite sari that brought alive the vintage charm. Deepika looked absolutely glorious and carried her attire like a queen. She contrasted the vibrant sari with a full-sleeved white-hued blouse that went well with her sari.
The actress paired her sari with stunning jewellery that was crafted out of precious stones. Her jewellery included an impressive brooch, complementing heavy earrings, a dazzling choker, and layered pearl neckpiece. She also wore a statement ring and traditional red bangles to notch up her regal look. Her makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl, red lip shade, a small bindi, and sindoor. The impeccable bun was adorned with jasmine flowers.
Ranveer also wore a magnificent sherwani that was designed by Rohit Bal. He wore a full-sleeved jacket that was enhanced by black colour and detailed with intricate golden-hued floral patterns. The border of the jacket featured fine threadwork in gold. The dapper actor teamed his jacket with black-hued straight-fit pyjamas and also matched the formal shoes with his ensemble. His loafers were black in colour and embellished in gold.
We can't get over their fashion statements. Didn't they look like a match made in heaven-like a king and a queen? How do you find their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.