- 9 hrs ago Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- 9 hrs ago Daughter’s Day 2020: Here’s What You Can Do For Your Princess
- 9 hrs ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 10 hrs ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- Sports Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders reveals secret of his batting success; Karthik, Morgan astonished
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Deepika Padukone posted some of the dreamiest pics from her mehendi ceremony yesterday. She looked so ethereal that we couldn't take our eyes off her. However, her mehendi pictures also reminded us of her contemporaries, Anushka Sharma and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who also looked beautiful for their mehendi ceremonies. But again, let's find out, who looked the best.
Coming to Deepika first, the actress wore an intricately embroidered pink-hued traditional outfit by Sabyasachi. She colour-blocked it with a deep red dupatta and teamed her outfit with regal earrings and layered neckpiece. Her makeup was light and she spruced up her look with elaborate henna patterns.
Anushka, who also had her mehendi function in Italy, too wore a Sabyasachi outfit. The actress went for a fun and springy number for the occasion. She sported separates, which consisted of a blue-hued half-sleeved blouse that came alive with vibrant floral patterns and she teamed it with a skirt that was splashed in hot pink and Indian orange hues. Her skirt also featured gota patti and marori work. She wore heavy ethnic danglers to notch up her look and the sleek tresses completed her look.
Sonam Kapoor wore an Anuradha Vakil number for her mehendi ceremony. She slayed it with pastel hues. The actress wore an attire dipped in off-white and lilac hues. Her outfit was meticulously embellished and she teamed it with a subtly done coral-hued dupatta. Her attire too had mesmerising gota work and Sonam paired her outfit with delicate earrings and kept her tresses middle-parted.
It was really difficult to decide that who looked the best as they all did. But, we found Anushka Sharma stunning on her mehendi day, as she kept it simple and fuss-free. Also, we loved the vibrant hues and floral patterns. Who did you find the best? Tell us that in the comment section.