- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Deepika Padukone posted some of the dreamiest pics from her mehendi ceremony yesterday. She looked so ethereal that we couldn't take our eyes off her. However, her mehendi pictures also reminded us of her contemporaries, Anushka Sharma and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who also looked beautiful for their mehendi ceremonies. But again, let's find out, who looked the best.
Coming to Deepika first, the actress wore an intricately embroidered pink-hued traditional outfit by Sabyasachi. She colour-blocked it with a deep red dupatta and teamed her outfit with regal earrings and layered neckpiece. Her makeup was light and she spruced up her look with elaborate henna patterns.
Anushka, who also had her mehendi function in Italy, too wore a Sabyasachi outfit. The actress went for a fun and springy number for the occasion. She sported separates, which consisted of a blue-hued half-sleeved blouse that came alive with vibrant floral patterns and she teamed it with a skirt that was splashed in hot pink and Indian orange hues. Her skirt also featured gota patti and marori work. She wore heavy ethnic danglers to notch up her look and the sleek tresses completed her look.
Sonam Kapoor wore an Anuradha Vakil number for her mehendi ceremony. She slayed it with pastel hues. The actress wore an attire dipped in off-white and lilac hues. Her outfit was meticulously embellished and she teamed it with a subtly done coral-hued dupatta. Her attire too had mesmerising gota work and Sonam paired her outfit with delicate earrings and kept her tresses middle-parted.
It was really difficult to decide that who looked the best as they all did. But, we found Anushka Sharma stunning on her mehendi day, as she kept it simple and fuss-free. Also, we loved the vibrant hues and floral patterns. Who did you find the best? Tell us that in the comment section.