- 2 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 2 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 4 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 4 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Hockey India suspends 11 players after violence in Nehru Cup final
- Movies Big Brother: Streaming Rights Of The Mohanlal Movie Are Sold!
- News Amid tussle with Bengal Governor, Mamata govt tables new rule to check chancellor-varsity communicat
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The fashion quotient is obviously going to be high when a fashionista is all set to get married. Yes, we are talking about none other than Sonam Kapoor, who is tying the knot with beau Anand Ahuja tomorrow.
But before the wedding day, the festivities have kickstarted with Sonam's mehendi ceremony. Our dazzling diva looked like a dream in a peach and grey-coloured traditional attire, as she happily posed for shutterbugs and flaunted her intricate mehendi designs. The gold zari work enhanced the attire, while the jhumkis completed her look.
Her soon-to-be Anand donned a salmon-silver hued bandhgala sherwani and was her perfect twining.
White and pastel shades seemed to be the theme colours at the venue. However, a few celebs opted for bolder shades as well.
Sonam's cousins, Janhvi and Khushi, looked stunning in Manish Malhotra lehengas. Janhvi wore a softer white, pink, and gold attire, whereas Khushi had chosen a blue lehenga with white chikankari and pastel pink dupatta.
Like Janhvi, Sonam's sister Rhea also sported a subtle cream ensemble, brother Harshvardhan wore a Nehru jacket and a white kurta pyjama, while father Anil Kapoor looked resplendent in an all-white ethnic outfit.
Also, Karan Johar looked unique in an asymmetric white Shantanu & Nikhil creation. He teamed his outfit with black footwear and the characteristic brooch on his kurta added spice to his ethnic wear. His good friend, Rani Mukerji too, left us surpised, as she gave traditional wear, a refreshing twist. The Hichki actress wore a white printed pant and a shirt top with voluminous sleeves. She accessorized her look with pearl studs and Dolce & Gabbana pumps.
Arjun and Sanjay Kapoor gave us the wedding goals, as they carried orange-toned sherwanis with aplomb, whereas late Sridevi's husband, Boney Kapoor, also dazzled in black and lavender traditional outfit.
Now, after mehendi functions, we are very curious to find out what Sonam will be wearing on her D-Day. Do visit Boldsky for more updates on Sonam's wedding.