- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Set against a picturesque backdrop of Lake Como, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh celebrated their mehendi ceremony with family and friends. The couple just now shared their candid pictures and we can't stop looking at them. The venue was beautifully decorated with roses and above all with a sublime background, we couldn't have imagined a more charming setting.
Deepika And Ranveer's mehendi ceremony indeed looked straight out of a fairytale. The couple wore splendid outfits by Sabyasachi, who has also designed their wedding outfits. Deepika wore a pink-hued outfit for the occasion, which was beautifully embroidered. She also draped a deep red dupatta that colour-blocked her pink attire. With divine henna patterns adorning her palm and arms, Deepika teamed her outfit with delicate earrings and layered neckpiece that exuded regal vibes.
Her makeup was natural and marked by a pink lip shade and the impeccable bun completed her look. Ranveer, who is seen dancing, wore a meticulously printed traditional outfit, with a flared anarkali kurta and teamed it with an embroidered red jacket that was accentuated by a miniature-printed border. Well, Ranveer and Deepika for sure colour-coordinated their outfits.
Didn't their pics seem like a dream? How did you find their outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.