- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Spread message of peace while in J&K: Modi’s advise to 36 ministers
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Set against a picturesque backdrop of Lake Como, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh celebrated their mehendi ceremony with family and friends. The couple just now shared their candid pictures and we can't stop looking at them. The venue was beautifully decorated with roses and above all with a sublime background, we couldn't have imagined a more charming setting.
Deepika And Ranveer's mehendi ceremony indeed looked straight out of a fairytale. The couple wore splendid outfits by Sabyasachi, who has also designed their wedding outfits. Deepika wore a pink-hued outfit for the occasion, which was beautifully embroidered. She also draped a deep red dupatta that colour-blocked her pink attire. With divine henna patterns adorning her palm and arms, Deepika teamed her outfit with delicate earrings and layered neckpiece that exuded regal vibes.
Her makeup was natural and marked by a pink lip shade and the impeccable bun completed her look. Ranveer, who is seen dancing, wore a meticulously printed traditional outfit, with a flared anarkali kurta and teamed it with an embroidered red jacket that was accentuated by a miniature-printed border. Well, Ranveer and Deepika for sure colour-coordinated their outfits.
Didn't their pics seem like a dream? How did you find their outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.