- 51 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Set against a picturesque backdrop of Lake Como, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh celebrated their mehendi ceremony with family and friends. The couple just now shared their candid pictures and we can't stop looking at them. The venue was beautifully decorated with roses and above all with a sublime background, we couldn't have imagined a more charming setting.
Deepika And Ranveer's mehendi ceremony indeed looked straight out of a fairytale. The couple wore splendid outfits by Sabyasachi, who has also designed their wedding outfits. Deepika wore a pink-hued outfit for the occasion, which was beautifully embroidered. She also draped a deep red dupatta that colour-blocked her pink attire. With divine henna patterns adorning her palm and arms, Deepika teamed her outfit with delicate earrings and layered neckpiece that exuded regal vibes.
Her makeup was natural and marked by a pink lip shade and the impeccable bun completed her look. Ranveer, who is seen dancing, wore a meticulously printed traditional outfit, with a flared anarkali kurta and teamed it with an embroidered red jacket that was accentuated by a miniature-printed border. Well, Ranveer and Deepika for sure colour-coordinated their outfits.
Didn't their pics seem like a dream? How did you find their outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.