- Technology Huawei P40 Pro With Shattered Rear Panel Appears Just After Launch
- News Coronavirus: PM Modi's Mann ki Baat today, first since lockdown
- Movies Vijay And Atlee To Join Hands Again For Thalapathy 66?
- Sports Cancel County Championship if it can't be played in full, says Cook
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Ever since married, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have been giving us traditional airport fashion goals. Adding to that, they are continuing with Sabyasachi streak. Yes, their latest airport outfits are designed by none other than the ace designer, Sabyasachi. So, this time they didn't exactly match the hues of their outfit as Deepika wore a cream-coloured ensemble, and Ranveer wore something white and printed.
Deepika Padukone sported a plain-hued angarkha kurta, which was full-sleeved and she paired it with churidaar pyjamis. However, it was intricately designed cream-hued dupatta that notched up her ethnic attire. She paired her outfit with elaborate jootis and accessorised her look with delicate earrings. Well, Deepika also wore red-hued wedding bangles and solitaire mangalsutra to complete her look.
Ranveer wore a half-sleeved kurta and paired it with pyjamis and cream-coloured jootis with subtle embellishment. He accentuated his look with a brightly-printed floral bandhgala jacket. He wore dark shades to round off his look. The couple is headed to Bangalore. Don't they look amazing together? Let us know that in the comment section.