- 6 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 7 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 7 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 7 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ever since married, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have been giving us traditional airport fashion goals. Adding to that, they are continuing with Sabyasachi streak. Yes, their latest airport outfits are designed by none other than the ace designer, Sabyasachi. So, this time they didn't exactly match the hues of their outfit as Deepika wore a cream-coloured ensemble, and Ranveer wore something white and printed.
Deepika Padukone sported a plain-hued angarkha kurta, which was full-sleeved and she paired it with churidaar pyjamis. However, it was intricately designed cream-hued dupatta that notched up her ethnic attire. She paired her outfit with elaborate jootis and accessorised her look with delicate earrings. Well, Deepika also wore red-hued wedding bangles and solitaire mangalsutra to complete her look.
Ranveer wore a half-sleeved kurta and paired it with pyjamis and cream-coloured jootis with subtle embellishment. He accentuated his look with a brightly-printed floral bandhgala jacket. He wore dark shades to round off his look. The couple is headed to Bangalore. Don't they look amazing together? Let us know that in the comment section.