- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Ever since married, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have been giving us traditional airport fashion goals. Adding to that, they are continuing with Sabyasachi streak. Yes, their latest airport outfits are designed by none other than the ace designer, Sabyasachi. So, this time they didn't exactly match the hues of their outfit as Deepika wore a cream-coloured ensemble, and Ranveer wore something white and printed.
Deepika Padukone sported a plain-hued angarkha kurta, which was full-sleeved and she paired it with churidaar pyjamis. However, it was intricately designed cream-hued dupatta that notched up her ethnic attire. She paired her outfit with elaborate jootis and accessorised her look with delicate earrings. Well, Deepika also wore red-hued wedding bangles and solitaire mangalsutra to complete her look.
Ranveer wore a half-sleeved kurta and paired it with pyjamis and cream-coloured jootis with subtle embellishment. He accentuated his look with a brightly-printed floral bandhgala jacket. He wore dark shades to round off his look. The couple is headed to Bangalore. Don't they look amazing together? Let us know that in the comment section.