TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Ever since married, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have been giving us traditional airport fashion goals. Adding to that, they are continuing with Sabyasachi streak. Yes, their latest airport outfits are designed by none other than the ace designer, Sabyasachi. So, this time they didn't exactly match the hues of their outfit as Deepika wore a cream-coloured ensemble, and Ranveer wore something white and printed.
Deepika Padukone sported a plain-hued angarkha kurta, which was full-sleeved and she paired it with churidaar pyjamis. However, it was intricately designed cream-hued dupatta that notched up her ethnic attire. She paired her outfit with elaborate jootis and accessorised her look with delicate earrings. Well, Deepika also wore red-hued wedding bangles and solitaire mangalsutra to complete her look.
Ranveer wore a half-sleeved kurta and paired it with pyjamis and cream-coloured jootis with subtle embellishment. He accentuated his look with a brightly-printed floral bandhgala jacket. He wore dark shades to round off his look. The couple is headed to Bangalore. Don't they look amazing together? Let us know that in the comment section.