And the internet was losing its calm because nobody had any idea that how their favourite couple, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh looked like on their D-day. But now that they have released their wedding pictures, we must say it was worth the wait. The couple shared their first official images from Konkani-Brahmin and Sindhi weddings. So, finally after 6 years of hide and seek courtship, the couple tied the knot at Lake Como.
Speaking about their outfits, well as fashion connoisseurs, we were happy because we got to see two sets of wedding outfits. For the first wedding ceremony, which was the Konkani-Brahmin, Ranveer wore a white and gold traditional outfit. His wedding attire was accentuated by intricate embroidery and well, he looked absolutely resplendent. Deepika also wore a muted-toned outfit for the occasion, which was subtly and meticulously done. Her jewellery was elaborate and consisted of a heavy neckpiece, jhumkis, and maang-tikka. The makeup was minimally done with a pink lip shade and heavy kohl. We couldn't take eyes off them.
The first ceremony images left us awestruck and the second left us speechless. For the Sindhi ceremony, they colour-coordinated their outfits and had us wowing. Ranveer wore a red-hued traditional ensemble, which was notched up by beautiful golden prints. Deepika, on the other hand, wore a red-coloured ethnic ensemble and looked radiant with the dupatta partly covering her head. She wore gold kaleeras, nath, and statement rings and looked like a quintessential Sindhi bride.
Their outfits were designed by none other than Sabyasachi. Well, we are delighted to see them married. What do you all think about their wedding looks? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale deal tomorrow
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!