Deepika Padukone is going to marry Ranveer Singh in a matter of few weeks. This was the much-awaited wedding of the season and the internet lost its calm when the couple took to their Instagram accounts to announce their wedding dates. Well, the wedding is around the corner and at Padukone's abode, the festivities have already started.
Yes, just now Deepika's stylist, Shaleena Nathani took to her Instagram to share a picture of Deepika, who seemed to be in a fun mood, as she posed with her team members. The actress looked beyond gorgeous in the picture and most of us couldn't take our eyes off her. Now, the function or the occasion was not revealed but Deepika looked subtly decked up.
The actress went for an orange-hued Sabyasachi number that we thought looked so festive and yet simple. She wore a salwar kameez for the occasion and the kurta was splashed in a bright orange shade. We also loved her dupatta, which accentuated her look. The silk dupatta was marked by sequins and golden border.
Deepika accessorised her look with elaborate gold and pearl jhumkis. Her makeup was highlighted by a smoky kohl, light pink lip shade, and a bindi. The impeccable bun completed her first wedding look.
So, how did you find Deepika's styling and attire? Do let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar