TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
Deepika Padukone is going to marry Ranveer Singh in a matter of few weeks. This was the much-awaited wedding of the season and the internet lost its calm when the couple took to their Instagram accounts to announce their wedding dates. Well, the wedding is around the corner and at Padukone's abode, the festivities have already started.
Yes, just now Deepika's stylist, Shaleena Nathani took to her Instagram to share a picture of Deepika, who seemed to be in a fun mood, as she posed with her team members. The actress looked beyond gorgeous in the picture and most of us couldn't take our eyes off her. Now, the function or the occasion was not revealed but Deepika looked subtly decked up.
The actress went for an orange-hued Sabyasachi number that we thought looked so festive and yet simple. She wore a salwar kameez for the occasion and the kurta was splashed in a bright orange shade. We also loved her dupatta, which accentuated her look. The silk dupatta was marked by sequins and golden border.
Deepika accessorised her look with elaborate gold and pearl jhumkis. Her makeup was highlighted by a smoky kohl, light pink lip shade, and a bindi. The impeccable bun completed her first wedding look.
So, how did you find Deepika's styling and attire? Do let us know in the comment section.