- 26 min ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 36 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 1 hr ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Movies Dhanush Shares First Still From His Upcoming Film Karnan! Pic Inside
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Technology Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2, Nokia 1.3 Pegged For MWC 2020 Launch: Key Specs, Price Leak
- News Anti-CAA stir: Sharjeel Imam arrested on sedition charges for inflammatory speeches at AMU
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone, who recently took to her social media, to announce her wedding with Ranveer Singh, was the first guest to grace the season 6 of Koffee With Karan. She came with her colleague Alia Bhatt, who is all wrapped up with her busy schedule. Both the leading ladies and game-changers of the Hindi Film Industry came wearing dresses. But while one went for a plain number, the other opted for a highly dazzling piece. We will reveal it later that who looked better out of the two.
So, coming to Deepika first, she sported a white-hued dress that was by Gauri & Nainika. It was a sleeveless number with a deep back. The dress was dipped in a pristine white shade and was structured. It came with a subtle side slit and she paired her ensemble with white-hued pencil heels. Deepika accessorised her look with light bracelets and her makeup was also minimally done. She left her tresses loose and middle-parted to complete her look.
Alia, on the other hand, selected a glittering number. Alia wore a Monse Maison number, which was off-shouldered and featured a metallic touch. Her navy blue dress came alive with an array of white stars. It was also accentuated by razor-sharp pleated slits. Alia paired her dress with a shimmering pair of heels. She kept her look jewellery-free. Her makeup was also nude and her side-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Deepika and Alia looked beautiful but we liked Deepika's look slightly more. Who do you think looked better?