- 9 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 23 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Deepika Padukone, who recently took to her social media, to announce her wedding with Ranveer Singh, was the first guest to grace the season 6 of Koffee With Karan. She came with her colleague Alia Bhatt, who is all wrapped up with her busy schedule. Both the leading ladies and game-changers of the Hindi Film Industry came wearing dresses. But while one went for a plain number, the other opted for a highly dazzling piece. We will reveal it later that who looked better out of the two.
So, coming to Deepika first, she sported a white-hued dress that was by Gauri & Nainika. It was a sleeveless number with a deep back. The dress was dipped in a pristine white shade and was structured. It came with a subtle side slit and she paired her ensemble with white-hued pencil heels. Deepika accessorised her look with light bracelets and her makeup was also minimally done. She left her tresses loose and middle-parted to complete her look.
Alia, on the other hand, selected a glittering number. Alia wore a Monse Maison number, which was off-shouldered and featured a metallic touch. Her navy blue dress came alive with an array of white stars. It was also accentuated by razor-sharp pleated slits. Alia paired her dress with a shimmering pair of heels. She kept her look jewellery-free. Her makeup was also nude and her side-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Deepika and Alia looked beautiful but we liked Deepika's look slightly more. Who do you think looked better?