Deepika Padukone, who recently took to her social media, to announce her wedding with Ranveer Singh, was the first guest to grace the season 6 of Koffee With Karan. She came with her colleague Alia Bhatt, who is all wrapped up with her busy schedule. Both the leading ladies and game-changers of the Hindi Film Industry came wearing dresses. But while one went for a plain number, the other opted for a highly dazzling piece. We will reveal it later that who looked better out of the two.
So, coming to Deepika first, she sported a white-hued dress that was by Gauri & Nainika. It was a sleeveless number with a deep back. The dress was dipped in a pristine white shade and was structured. It came with a subtle side slit and she paired her ensemble with white-hued pencil heels. Deepika accessorised her look with light bracelets and her makeup was also minimally done. She left her tresses loose and middle-parted to complete her look.
Alia, on the other hand, selected a glittering number. Alia wore a Monse Maison number, which was off-shouldered and featured a metallic touch. Her navy blue dress came alive with an array of white stars. It was also accentuated by razor-sharp pleated slits. Alia paired her dress with a shimmering pair of heels. She kept her look jewellery-free. Her makeup was also nude and her side-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Deepika and Alia looked beautiful but we liked Deepika's look slightly more. Who do you think looked better?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship