- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Deepika Padukone, who recently took to her social media, to announce her wedding with Ranveer Singh, was the first guest to grace the season 6 of Koffee With Karan. She came with her colleague Alia Bhatt, who is all wrapped up with her busy schedule. Both the leading ladies and game-changers of the Hindi Film Industry came wearing dresses. But while one went for a plain number, the other opted for a highly dazzling piece. We will reveal it later that who looked better out of the two.
So, coming to Deepika first, she sported a white-hued dress that was by Gauri & Nainika. It was a sleeveless number with a deep back. The dress was dipped in a pristine white shade and was structured. It came with a subtle side slit and she paired her ensemble with white-hued pencil heels. Deepika accessorised her look with light bracelets and her makeup was also minimally done. She left her tresses loose and middle-parted to complete her look.
Alia, on the other hand, selected a glittering number. Alia wore a Monse Maison number, which was off-shouldered and featured a metallic touch. Her navy blue dress came alive with an array of white stars. It was also accentuated by razor-sharp pleated slits. Alia paired her dress with a shimmering pair of heels. She kept her look jewellery-free. Her makeup was also nude and her side-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Deepika and Alia looked beautiful but we liked Deepika's look slightly more. Who do you think looked better?