- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alia Bhatt gave cool and boss lady vibes at the airport. She was clicked walking confidently and it seemed as if she had taken a fashion lesson from Priyanka Chopra, with whom she was papped recently on the streets of New York. Well, she wore the same cat-eyed frames that we have seen Priyanka donning so often. And that too she accessorised her look with white-hued shades.
As for her outfit, she wore an athleisure dress that was dipped in a muted shade. Her attire exuded casual vibes and looked comfortable. It definitely seemed like a perfect travel wear. Alia's dress was breezy and she seemed totally relaxed. We know what to wear now for our future jet-setting journey. Adding to that, she paired her sassy dress with a full-sleeved blue-hued jacket that was textural and contrasted her dress.
She also wore white sneakers and carried a printed side bag with her in a cross-bodied style. Her makeup was minimal and natural. She rounded off her look with an impeccable hairdo.
So, what do you think about Alia's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comments section.