TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Elegance personified, Deepika Padukone looked nothing short of stunning as she graced the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit. The actress was a vision to behold and inspired us to drape a floral sari. In a nutshell, Deepika was a traditional perfection and with this sari of hers, she also brought alive the old-world charm.
In the times of embellishments, the 'Padmaavat' actress took a down memory lane and slipped into a quintessential vintage sari. It was a soul-soothing number draped in a Nivi style and designed by none other than the ace designer and a proud advocate of Indian handlooms, Sabyasachi Mukherjee. It was a humble outfit and Deepika pulled it off with so much grace and panache.
The sari was dipped in a pristine white hue and notched up by meticulous green-hued floral accents. The sari was draped in such a way that it accentuated Deepika's slender frame. Kudos to her stylist, Shaleena Nathani, who makes sure that Deepika looks breathtaking all the time. The fashion diva teamed her sari with a matching sleeveless blouse.
However, it was not just her sari but also the intricate choker that added to her look. With such a fine pairing, she gave us cues on how to team jewellery with the sari. This avatar of hers also backed minimalism in fashion- less was certainly more in her case. Deepika's makeup was diligently done with smoky kohl and a subtle lip shade. Her middle-parted impeccable bun went perfectly with her look.
We totally loved Deepika Padukone's sari avatar. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.