- 18 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 32 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
When it came to fashion, Deepika Padukone didn't play safe at the 2018 GQ Men Of The Year Awards. On the contrary, she went for a bold number and shut down trollers, who feel her style is only limited to her comfort zone. The prolific actress won the 'Creative Personality' award and we all agree that she is magnificently talented.
Deepika's style statement was on point and was a strict departure from frills and fancies. It was an outfit meant for a no-nonsense woman, who defies convention. With her ensemble, she inspired us to take chances in fashion. She taught us how to make a statement in a humble pant and shirt. Well, her attire did have a dramatic touch, but Deepika pulled it off with great subtlety. She left us all mesmerised with her style.
So, Deepika's ensemble was about satin mixed with leather. Now that was an interesting combination and also a fashion lesson. Designed by Swapnil Shinde, her satin shirt was a cross between the crisp and flared. Her top was accentuated by a sharp-edged collar, sheer fabric, and voluminous and slightly wrinkled sleeves. Deepika wore this shirt over a camisole and paired it with black pants.
Her classic black leather pants came from the label Tutla and it perfectly colour-blocked with the hue of her shirt and yet complemented her top. It was a high-waist number, which was tailored to perfection. While her shirt was flowy, her pants, in contrast, were straight-fit and structural.
She teamed her ensemble with black-hued pointed heels and accessorised her look with jewellery that came from the label, Diosa - Fine Handcrafted Jewellery From Darshan Dave. She spruced up her look with sleek danglers that cascaded like a chandelier and a layered delicate neckpiece.
Deepika's makeup was dewy and highlighted by a deep red lip shade, soft mascara, and well-defined eyebrows. She rounded off her look with a high bun, which was wispy yet impeccable.
Deepika Padukone's style was totally awe-inspiring. She gave us a party wear goal, which was beyond dresses. How did you find her look? Let us know in the comment section.