- 34 min ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 38 min ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 54 min ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- 1 hr ago Dolls Outnumber Humans In A Village In Japan
- Movies Made In Heaven's Sobhita Dhulipala's Reaction On Being Part Of Bigg Boss 3 Telugu Will SHOCK You!
- Sports Akram hopes Pakistan will repeat the '92 heroics in ICC World Cup 2019
- News Situation in Bengal nothing less than Emergency: Prakash Javadekar
- Automobiles BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
When it came to fashion, Deepika Padukone didn't play safe at the 2018 GQ Men Of The Year Awards. On the contrary, she went for a bold number and shut down trollers, who feel her style is only limited to her comfort zone. The prolific actress won the 'Creative Personality' award and we all agree that she is magnificently talented.
Deepika's style statement was on point and was a strict departure from frills and fancies. It was an outfit meant for a no-nonsense woman, who defies convention. With her ensemble, she inspired us to take chances in fashion. She taught us how to make a statement in a humble pant and shirt. Well, her attire did have a dramatic touch, but Deepika pulled it off with great subtlety. She left us all mesmerised with her style.
So, Deepika's ensemble was about satin mixed with leather. Now that was an interesting combination and also a fashion lesson. Designed by Swapnil Shinde, her satin shirt was a cross between the crisp and flared. Her top was accentuated by a sharp-edged collar, sheer fabric, and voluminous and slightly wrinkled sleeves. Deepika wore this shirt over a camisole and paired it with black pants.
Her classic black leather pants came from the label Tutla and it perfectly colour-blocked with the hue of her shirt and yet complemented her top. It was a high-waist number, which was tailored to perfection. While her shirt was flowy, her pants, in contrast, were straight-fit and structural.
She teamed her ensemble with black-hued pointed heels and accessorised her look with jewellery that came from the label, Diosa - Fine Handcrafted Jewellery From Darshan Dave. She spruced up her look with sleek danglers that cascaded like a chandelier and a layered delicate neckpiece.
Deepika's makeup was dewy and highlighted by a deep red lip shade, soft mascara, and well-defined eyebrows. She rounded off her look with a high bun, which was wispy yet impeccable.
Deepika Padukone's style was totally awe-inspiring. She gave us a party wear goal, which was beyond dresses. How did you find her look? Let us know in the comment section.