When it comes to airport fashion, Deepika Padukone is beating them all. She is giving us airport ootds, which are backed by comfort and style. Her latest one is quite a surprise and well, with that attire, she has beckoned us to hit the airport soon.
The actress with a jet-setting life opted for an all-white look and gave us a chilled-out fashion goal. Her attire was simple and yet we couldn't stop admiring her look. What she wore was a perfect travel wear, as it was a breezy outfit.
Deepika wore a white kurta, which we thought was a classic example of androgynous fashion. It was a plain-hued shirt, which broke the gender stereotypes. Her kurta was half-sleeved and flared and she walked casually as ever, with one hand in her pocket. Well, that pocket-feature clearly proved that her ensemble is functional and a practical wear too.
She teamed her kurta with matching straight-fit pyjamas. Unlike her kurta, Deepika's pyjamas were structural and crisp. Deepika paired her ensemble with stunning brown-coloured formal loafers and also accessorised her look with chic bracelets and dark shades.
Her makeup was light and natural and Deepika's impeccable bun rounded off her look. So, how did you all find Deepika Padukone's latest airport style?
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Traditional Fashion Game With A Badla Kurta Set
- Neha Dhupia Gives Her Breezy Dress A Boho And Kickass Touch
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is A Lot More Fun Than Before
- Chitrangda Singh's Light Outfit Is Perfect For Brides Who Want To Rock The Minimal Look
- Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Her Jaw-Dropping Fashion Moments Of This Year
- Want Simple Festive Wear Ideas? Take Lessons from Kajol